Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Has Matching Funds Again this Month

Victory After Victory This Fall!

Ag-Jobs & Dream Bill Defeated!

2-For-1 $ Match Continues

If you've been waiting for the Ideal Time to donate to make your next gift, THIS IS THAT TIME!!

DEAR FRIEND,

thermometer of goalThe story's been the same all Fall. The open borders forces try to push amnesties through the Congress. . . and we've beaten them every single time.

Enough about defense.

Now we're finally able to take the battle to our opponents. We have a solid chance to pass a strong bill in Congress that would immediately stop the 20-year buildup of our illegal population!

This bill, the SAVE Act (H.R. 408, already has more than 110 U.S. Representatives on board as co-sponsors. Now Senators are jockeying for position to be the first supporters of it in the Senate.

Many of our 515,000 members have asked us the same thing. When are we going to stop playing by our opponents' playbook? When are we going to "take it to them" and start pushing our own bills to eliminate illegal immigration?

That hour has come. And it's absolutely critical that I have your continued financial support now so that we can succeed in our efforts with this bill.

XXXXXXX , you are one of our CORE SUPPORTERS. Did you know that only about 8 percent of our members contribute financially? That means those of you who freely give of your resources are truly special. Each of you, in effect, makes it possible for eleven other citizens to speak forcefully to Congress through the sending of millions of faxes to Congress and the very best lobbying team on Capitol Hill.

I hope this is a good month for you to help again. You can see from the graph above that we are far short of making our goal to meet our minimum needs in November.

And don't forget that ALL your gifts to NumbersUSA Education and Research Foundation are being DOUBLE MATCHED this month by highly committed friends who are standing by to help! (More on that below.)

Listen to what a couple of fellow members have written lately:

This is an INVALUABLE service and well organized. I made my first donation because it is a worthwhile endeavor. Keep up the good work, we need you to be a connect with those in D.C. that no longer want to listen to the people.

—Donald Wilson

Thank you for keeping me up to date on the important items in Washington and for making it so very easy to get my voice heard there. I have always meant to get involved and you have made it happen.

—Eric Graef

The Open Borders lobby is extremely well-funded by countless wealthy foundations and corporations with deep pockets. We are fortunate that we have a few affluent supporters who share our love of a sovereign America and for the values of freedom, economic justice and preservation of our quality of life.

Currently some of them have pledged themselves to match your gifts to NumbersUSA Education and Research Foundation on a 2-to-1 basis. Too good to be true? Well, it is true, and here's how it works.

> For every $25 you send us, we can raise another $50.

> For every $50, we get another $100.

> And for every $100 gift, the large donors are standing by to add an additional $200!

Let me put the match another way. For every $25 you give us, we will have a total of $75 to work for immigration reductions. For every $100 you donate, we will have $300 to spend.

The 2-for-1 match is good for any donation you make by on-line, postal or phoned credit card donation, by postal check, by Pay Pal, by stock, by donation of an auto or any other means.

Thank you for your past gifts to NumbersUSA! Please consider doing so again this month. You can triple the effective amount of your gift AND help pass the terrific SAVE Act by helping us now.

Your gifts are important in three ways:

(1) They add up with other individual gifts to make a big difference in our efforts.

(2) They reassure our wealthier donors that their contributions are wise ones and endorsed by the willingness of middle-class and working-class citizens to invest, too.

(3) Tax and foundation rules prohibit the largest donations unless they are matched by smaller donations. Your donations are necessary before some of those larger donations can be made and accepted.

THANK YOU,

https://www.numbersusa.com/donate

I can't give a lot but every little bit helps. I feel Numbers and their resources to me is very well organized and gives us good info to add to Alipac's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree...I just received my email and made a pledge
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    I agree...I just received my email and made a pledge
    Yes, we CA people get it, maybe more than the rest of the country. The border states have lived with it for decades.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)