As soon as I heard about it I sent an email to NumbersUSA, Judical Watch, FAIR, etc... I think they heard from enough of us as this appeared tonight. The troops from every 'country' our coming to our aid.

Date: Monday 2APR07 8:45 p.m. EDT

Interested in helping leaders in your area keep drivers licenses out of illegals' hands?

DEAR CITIZENS OF ILLINOIS AND MISSOURI,

For those of you who are especially interested in keeping illegal aliens from getting your state's drivers licenses ...

And for those of you who are concerned about stopping people from stealing your identity ...

... LEADERS OF THE SECURE DRIVERS LICENSE MOVEMENT WILL BE IN YOUR AREA THIS MONTH AND WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP THEM MEET AND INFLUENCE LEGISLATORS IN YOUR STATE.

The two leaders are:

Neil Berro of the Coalition for a Secure Driver's License

Peter Gadiel of the 9/11 Families for a Secure America

If you have any contacts in the state legislature -- or friends with contacts -- would you please call Neil at:

212 274 0100 ext 16

Also, call him if you would be interested in meeting with him and Peter at their hotel while they are in your area.

Neil notes that the Coalition for a Secure Driver's License is a grassroots organization committed to promoting the benefits of a secure driver's license and committed to reducing all forms of fraud and criminality in our society.

Its website address is:

www.secure-license.org

Neil says, "We would be delighted to meet concerned fellow Americans who share our belief that more than five years after 9-11 we cannot afford to suffer continuing risk to our homeland security of our most widely used form of requested identification--our drivers' license.

"Some of your friends may be able to help us secure appointments in either Springfield or Jefferson City."