Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA - New Faxes/Action Requested (3 Apr)

http://www.NumbersUSA.com/actionbuffet/

They are intensifying pressure on a subset of Dems that have signed the Save Act, but have not signed the discharge petition. Roy's info below:

TOP DEMOCRAT TARGETS

These are House Democrats who:
    # won their last election with 51% or less of the vote,
    # are cosponsors of the SAVE Act
    # have not signed the discharge petition

Ron Klein (FL22)
    Jim Marshall (GA0
    Melissa Bean (IL0
    Baron Hill (IN09)
    Patrick Murphy (PA0
    Steven Kagen (WI0

We note winning margins in last elections because, generally, the closer the vote the more a Member needs to listen to our side of the issue.

SECOND-PRIORITY DEMOCRAT TARGETS

These are House Democrats who:
    # won their last election with only 52-56% of the vote,
    # are cosponsors of the SAVE Act
    # have not signed the discharge petition

Leonard Boswell (IA03)- 52%
    Jason Altmire (PA04) - 52%
    Kirsten Gillibrand (NY20) – 53%
    Charlie Melancon (LA03)-55%
    Joe Sestak (PA07)-56%

Friends, why can't we get these 11 Democrats? They support the SAVE Act. They have strong political reasons to stand up on our side. Signing will greatly improve their Immigration-Reduction Grades which have already suffered because they haven't signed the Discharge Petition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roy also listed the remaining Repubs that haven't signed the discharge petition as well:

PRIORITY REPUBLICAN TARGETS

About 90% of House Republicans have followed their Party Leadership's request that they sign this Discharge Petition.

In order for a Republican to NOT sign it now, that Republican must be a huge supporter of hiring illegal aliens ... or one might think that.

These are all the remaining House Republicans who have not signed the petition. If you have any of these in your state, don't you have a way of shaming them into joining the rest of the Party?

(They are listed in alphabetical order by state.)

ALABAMA
    Mike Rogers (AL03)

CALIFORNIA
    Devin Nunes (CA21)
    George Radanovich (CA19)

FLORIDA
    Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL1
    Lincoln Diaz-Balart (FL21)
    Mario Diaz-Balart (FL25)

IDAHO
    Bill Sali (ID01)

ILLINOIS
    Tim Johnson (IL15)

INDIANA
    Mark Souder (IN03)

NEW JERSEY
    Frank LoBiondo (NJ02)
    Scott Garrett (NJ05)

NEW YORK
    Vito Fossella (NY13)
    John McHugh (NY23)
    Thomas Reynolds (NY26)
    Randy Kuhl (NY29)

MICHIGAN
    Vernon Ehlers (MI03)
    Fred Upton (MI06)

MISSISSIPPI
    Charles Pickering (MS03)

OHIO
    David Hobson (OH07)
    Deborah Pryce (OH15)

TEXAS
    Ron Paul (TX14)

WASHINGTON
    Richard Hastings (WA04)
    Cathy McMorris Rodgers (WA05)

WEST VIRGINIA
    Shelley Moore Capito (WV02)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Haven't gotten that Numbersusa alert yet????????????

Maybe not my districts?

Didn't get the one you are talking about but I did get another one. I put a zinger in mine. My hubby talked to an owner of a well-known vineyard up here. That owner says he doesn't need illegal immigrants on his land he uses the H-2B visas. So the excuse that the AG supporters say its needed is bunk. Didn't say it quite that way but they'll get it when they see the name.

Gogo - I don't know for sure, but I think you'll get that alert if you've selected to be on the alerts targeted for Independents (exclusively? - I don't know).

I'm an Independent (since pre-2000, long before Dobbs started preaching that line.... )

I know the Diaz Balart brothers personally. Do not waste your time calling them, you can count them out, they are in the same camp as Nancy Pelosi.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the list.

Regarding Jason Altmire, see this excerpt from a recent CQ article:
    ---------

[i]Carney and eight other Democrats signed the discharge petition on Shuler’s bill before leaving for the two-week recess. Altmire, and the majority of the bill’s Democratic cosponsors, didn’t sign — and challengers have tried to make that an issue.

“They talk a good game and they say they support things, but don’t do anything to make sure anything happens,â€

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Gogo - I don't know for sure, but I think you'll get that alert if you've selected to be on the alerts targeted for Independents (exclusively? - I don't know).

I'm an Independent (since pre-2000, long before Dobbs started preaching that line.... )
    Oops meant to quote you but I quoted myself and it went into the old post. LOL I got another one not exactly what you got. You can see my PS to them about our local vineyard owner.

Bump.

Don't know if it has been posted already, but FAIR just sent an alert on SAVE as well.