Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This is the number for the phone bank for the Comprehensve Coalition For Immigration Reform! They use it to contact the Senates. Let's take it and use it for us!

Hey the opposition is paying for it!

Quote:
    If you'd like to give Sen. Lott a clue, the amnesty hotline number again is:

1-800-417-7666.***

www.michellemalkin.com

Hammer the Senators on this list people!
    Hammer them hard!

I am about to start a very long blitz phone calling spree on ALL these Senators above!

Lets try and coordinate this and burn up the phone lines!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    This is a very good post to follow--calls are always most effective.

Capitol Toll Free Numbers:

(800) 862-5530

(877)-851-6437

(866) 220-0044
    Are they, and why? I was asking opinions on which are the best ways to contact people, but nobody has spoken up. Would be nice if some old salts from here would help out us greenpeas!
    Why are phone calls the most effective?

Phone calls are more effective than mail or faxes. By the time a letter goes through security, this issue will be over. I've send letters and it takes three months to get a speedy reply. Voinovich's district office told me to send letters to Columbus, OH, not Washington. He gets the letter sooner, if I mail it to Columbus. I don't know why. Perhaps Columbus gets less mail ?

Faxes are less personal than a phone call and doesn't demand much effort by the Senators staff. For all I know, they get thrown in the trash. Although, I do send faxes.

I also like to send email via the Senators own web site. These email messages go straight to him and are never blocked.

IMO - call and use the Senator's email. If you have more time, send a fax and call again. Usually the person answering the phone is rotated. So, if you make multiple calls, you may speak with different people. Make three calls in succession and they just may recognize your voice. I even give out different zip codes, so I don't make 25 calls using the identical zip code.

Sometimes I call the Wash. DC office and then every district office.

www.congress.org is a site I refer to when making calls. They have the phone numbers and district offices of everyone in Congress. If I call a Senator from another State, I use a zip code from his state. They are listed at this site, with the district addresses. Peridically, I get asked why my area code doessn't match the zip code. I merely tell them I'm out of state, on business.

All over it!!! FAXING, EMAILING and CALLING ALL SENATORS!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Banned
    No matter what else you say be sure to tell them NO on cloture! NO to bringing AMNESTY Bill back to the floor. A "YES" on cloture is a vote for AMNESTY & this is the IMPORTANT VOTE that they will be held accountable for!!!They must not think they can get political cover by voting YEA on cloture and NAY on the bill!!!

Patriot,

Sorry, I did not get a tally number from Sen. Bennett's office. I know from asking other Senate and Congressional offices the opposition calls def outnumber the pro-amnesty calls, but as you know, we can't take anything for granted and have to keep hammering..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Note this recent story from the New York Times:

"The Republicans he [Pres. Bush] will likely be targeting include Johnny Isakson and Saxby Chambliss, both of Georgia, who were closely involved in drafting the deal but have yet to fully commit, and perhaps John Ensign of Nevada and John Cornyn of Texas, who are undecided."

Let's keep calling them, and Sen. Burr as well (who I read in another thread that the calls to him are allegedly 50/50 for and against the amnesty bill!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very informative thread. Thanks for all the info! I'm feeling so anxious about what next week holds that I've taken off Mon-Wed. to devote to this. I usually only get a couple of hours a day to phone and fax while working from home. I'll be on this starting early Mon. morning. I'll be leaving voice mails with some of these talking points over the weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123