Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

NumbersUSA: VIRTUAL RALLY WEDNESDAY Participate!!!

Date: 04JUN07 10:30 p.m.

VIRTUAL RALLY WEDNESDAY: Participate in NumbersUSA's National Telephone Conference Call

PARTICIPATE IN THE NUMBERSUSA VIRTUAL RALLY ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 6TH

On Friday I wrote to you about the National Virtual Rally we are planning to help stop the Senate Immigration Disaster in its tracks and I promised you more details as soon as they were available. HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Read the full invitation here. www.numbersusa.com

This will be a coordinated effort to unleash the full power of our 350,000-plus Action Network on the Senate in opposition to S. 1348. We expect it to be the highest profile event NumbersUSA has undertaken thus far.

DETAILS

Wednesday, June 6th at 2 p.m. Eastern Time, 1:00 p.m. Central, 12:00 p.m. Mountain, 11 a.m. Pacific

Call Toll-Free: (866) 701-5291 and enter Passcode 3332361 to call in and listen to the call.

Speakers will include NumbersUSA President Roy Beck, Presidential Candidate Tom Tancredo (R-CO), NumbersUSA Director of Government Relations Rosemary Jenks, and other invited guests.

Go to www.NumbersUSA.com/rally to see our special Virtual Rally webpage and watch a video of NumbersUSA Executive Director, Roy Beck, talking about the battle in the Senate.

TELL US IF YOU WILL BE ON THE CALL

We are inviting over 375,000 activists to be part of this call -- the first ever of its size. It is extremely important that we have an idea of how many people will be calling in so we can accommodate everyone. Please tell us immediately if you plan on calling in by completing the response form on this page http://www.numbersusa.com

The call will last approximately 20 minutes. please call in a minute or two in advance so that you will not miss anything!

PLAN A LOCAL VIRTUAL RALLY

We already know that some of you are planning "satellite" rallies during which a group of you will meet at a common location to call in to the call and logon to NumbersUSA.com together. We encourage you to get together with other NumbersUSA activists or interested friends and family members and call in together on a speaker phone or on cell phones.

THANK YOU

We are very excited about this coordinated, stepped-up effort: our final assault on S. 1348. We appreciate all you have done and continue to do to stop this Senate immigration disaster in its tracks.

If you have any questions, please email our helpdesk at http://www.numbersusa.com/helpform.

THANKS,

ANNE

This sounds really neat!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am pretty sure I can do this at that time....but because I will be at work I can be absolutely sure. Can I still sign up? Or will it be a problem if I am not able to?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll do it!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks for the heads up Olivermyboy.

Thanks here too.

Banned
    redpony353 wrote:
    I am pretty sure I can do this at that time....but because I will be at work I can be absolutely sure. Can I still sign up? Or will it be a problem if I am not able to?

I will!!!!!!

Banned

Signing up.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast