Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Delta7757 wrote:
    Signing up.
    You go!!!

Just signed up!! I get the word out to as many friends as I can, too.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

More info from the forum..?

So what do we all do, just sit and listen, or will all 435,000 people get to talk at once.. ?! I've been pumping out faxes!

Ck out my blog on www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything you all can give and/or receive, but if you sign up, add my email address so I’ll get more points..! Thanks, Rob
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I have the impression that we'll only be allowed to listen, which makes sense given the call is only supposed to last about 20 minutes. It's a shame, though, that more time wasn't allotted. Guess they'd never get us off the call if that was the case.

On a related note: I'm starting to see immigration control/anti-amnesty ads on the major cable news networks. Saw one just a few mintues ago sponsored by Texans for Immigration Reform. I would assume some of these are airing regionally.

Duh

Re: More info from the forum..?

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    So what do we all do, just sit and listen, or will all 435,000 people get to talk at once.. ?!
    I don't see the purpose either. Did I miss something and can someone please enlighten me about how it will help the cause? Thanks!

Duh
    Duh

I'll call but won't expect much. I suppose this is supposed to be a show of force? Can't hurt.

Yes, it's to show that ALL of these people are against the bill.

I hope to do it - I'm not sure because I'll be at work, so I have to think about it.

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    That's good if it can show that we are all against the bill. But how will it accomplish this? (Sorry to be so thick about it.)

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    That's good if it can show that we are all against the bill. But how will it accomplish this? (Sorry to be so thick about it.)

Duh
    Phone records? One of the reasons I don't use the enemy's toll-free number because they likely will (unless we contact the media first and tell them we are doing so so they can challenge their claims)

Banned
    Duh wrote:
    Do you seriously think a well-respected, media savvy 350,000 + member group would do this for the heck of it??? There will be a way to show how many supporters attend! Don't be so silly, Duh...

Join in! This is cutting edge in every way and truly exciting. I've cancelled my plans tomorrow just to attend and I know many others have also! I've no doubt but that it will be a spectacular success--there is such committment on our side!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast