Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From NumberUSA- Dream Act Amnesty after Thanksgiving

SENATORS NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY TO STOP MOMENTUM TO PASS DREAM ACT AMNESTY AFTER THANKSGIVING

Please call your two Senators today and register your strong opposition to the Lame Duck Congress voting on the DREAM Act amnesty as soon as they come back from Thanksgiving.

CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121

You can use that number to ask for any Member of Congress.

But I recommend that you go to your NumbersUSA Action Board to get specific talking points that each Senator needs to hear.

Although we ought to be able to beat the DREAM amnesty in the Senate, the pro-amnesty side is building up momentum to beat the odds.

Pro-amnesty leaders are now scheduled to meet with Pres. Obama to plan an all-out, last-ditch effort to pass this amnesty in the Lame Duck since no amnesty will be possible in the new Congress.

For those of you who have Senators who always or usually have voted against amnesty in the past, they need to hear from you immediately:

You must call them to remind them that there is no reason to compromise on amnesties just weeks before amnesties will be totally off the table.

Remind them that no compromise makes sense at this time because Congress is at its highest pro-amnesty membership strength that it is likely to be for at least another 6-8 years. Why work out a compromise at the moment of greatest weakness?

I can assure you that the pro-amnesty forces have been flooding the Congress with phone calls since the elections, in panic over their last chance.

It now looks like the pro-amnesty pressure is starting to create some possibility that an amnesty could pass in December.

Please make those phone calls today. (And if you have time, deal also with the phone note to call your Member of the House of Representatives.)

THANKS,

Roy Beck's signature

Roy Beck, President NumbersUSA

Kathyet

faxed and called Congress members already on this. I had also told them ,it appears some Congress people can not get it through their head what just happened at election time.

NO AMNESTY! NO DREAM ACT!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Fax and call congress....NO DREAM ACT.........NO AMNESTY...........ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL....

Kathyet

Made my calls.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)