Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Numedia Owner Defends ID Card-Making Business

Numedia Owner Defends ID Card-Making Business

Last Edited: Sunday, 18 May 2008, 5:57 PM EDT
    Created: Sunday, 18 May 2008, 5:36 PM EDT

The owners of Numedia International, LLC said their ID card-making business is legit and they're not taking advantage of illegal immigrants. Earlier in the week, FOX8 reported the company was stopping in the Piedmont to sell the ID cards for as much as $90. Nicole Ferguson has more from the company's owners and the buyers on the usefulness of these cards.

video at link: http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/pages/Ho ... geId=1.1.1

ID Cards are Real, but Not Official

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 May 2008, 11:10 PM EDT
    Created: Thursday, 15 May 2008, 10:23 PM EDT

By LEAH BENO
    FOX8 News

THOMASVILLE, N.C. (WGHP) – Thousands of items are bought and sold every weekend at flea markets across the Piedmont.

One particular item being sold this weekend is an identification card that looks too much like North Carolina's state-issued ID card.

Members of a Latino advocacy group noticed an ad running in current issue of the Piedmont area Que Pasa newspaper. The ad touts that for $90, local Latinos can buy an ID card that can be used to obtain everything from marriage licenses to fishing permits.

Florida-based Numedia International, LLC claims their product is the best non-governmental card available on the east coast.

"Yes it is legal," said Davidson County Superior Court Clerk Brian Shipwash. "But it is not going to gain anyone any better access to governmental services."

Que Pasa executive editor Alejandro Manrique said before running the ad, the paper added a headline stating the card is not a government issued ID.

"It raised some concerns, but we thought making the warning clear was enough," said Manrique.

The change was not clear enough to satisfy members of Latino Action Round Table.

"These people are going to spend their hard earned money, $90 for something that is fake," said Vianesa Antomarchi, a member of the roundtable.

The group also raises concerns about companies preying on illegal immigrants.

"We are just going to watch with (a) hawk eye (so) that they don't take advantage of anybody," said Antomarchi.

Que Pasa told FOX8 News it would not run the ad in their next edition and will use its group of radio stations to warn people between now and Saturday.

http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/pages/Ho ... geId=1.1.1

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    hahahahahahahaha ... sorry.. let me breath for a moment hahahahahahaha ....

these people are fricken crooked to the bone

Oh lord help me.. sorry, I just cant conceive the blatant crap that gets pulled ...

if it was me doing this... there would be FED's swarming around me like a "Fly on Stink"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    hahahahahahahaha ... sorry.. let me breath for a moment hahahahahahaha ....

these people are fricken crooked to the bone

Oh lord help me.. sorry, I just cant conceive the blatant crap that gets pulled ...

if it was me doing this... there would be FED's swarming around me like a "Fly on Stink"

Sometimes I think Homer Simpson is running things in this country.

unbelieveable!!!

>>RED ALERT" "ACTION NEEDED NOW!!"<<
    PLEASE MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS.....
    THEIR TRYING TO GET AMNESTY AGAIN WITH THE AG'S BILL IN THE
    IRAQ FUNDING BILL.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)