Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You really think I agree with RP that all this was our fault ?

Not to speak of the killings in Russia of all those school children 'some shot in the back while they ran ' , the burning of France , the bombing of London .
    Read up on history, and find out who actually causes the most suffering to humanity .
    I never said my position on the war.

I never was for this war and hope to God they stop all the killing of my troops and innocent others. My son was one of the first ones to go, and I'm damn glad he's out of it now, and he's to old to go back.

But I won't blame all the evil of radicals on this war, like Ron Paul did .

The whole crazy world is killing each other, and nobody will stop it , not RP or anyone else . Only a supernatural power can stop us from destroying the human race .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Chloe ,

Seems you read into my reply what you wanted to because otherwise your reply makes no sense .

I never said our policy didn't stink, what I did say is that I have no use for anyone who blames our policy on all the worlds problems is not only a liar but nuts too .

And before you get into debates about wars you may want to read up on the subject because it's evident you don't know much about it.

Also indendant news is mostly where I get my news.

Thailand, India, Pakasthan, Indonesia, Lebanon , Phillipines , Balkans , Most of S.Africa ,the Sudan ,Darfur , Somalia and many other nations I don't remember , have all been invaded and mostly controlled by muslims. You really think I agree with RP that all this was our fault ?

Not to speak of the killings in Russia of all those school children 'some shot in the back while they ran ' , the burning of France , the bombing of London .
    Read up on history, and find out who actually causes the most suffering to humanity .
    I never said my position on the war, imo, if we were going to go to war, it should have been with Saudi Arabia, never Iraq .

I never was for this war and hope to God they stop all the killing of my troops and innocent others. My son was one of the first ones to go, and I'm damn glad he's out of it now, and he's to old to go back.

But I won't blame all the evil of radicals on this war, like Ron Paul did .

The whole crazy world is killing each other, and nobody will stop it , not RP or anyone else . Only a supernatural power can stop us from destroying the human race .

Ron Paul never once said that all the world's ills is completely our fault. Just that our foreign policy is directly contributing to a lot of unrest which only puts Americans at risk. You yourself admitted it stinks. Read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and see how we blackmail 3rd world countries which creates terrible suffering and poverty for the local people, and how we prop up these terrible dictators in the world. I was utterly shocked by these revelations. We're supposed to be the good guys!!

So, who actually causes the most suffering to humanity? You tell me. Are you saying it's ALL Muslims?? Because it's not just one group to blame in all this. We are all guilty. (meaning our govt) And until Americans wake up and admit that elements within our own government are contributing to these problems, only then can we demand better from the people we elect and restore our country to the shining light on the hill that the world used to respect.

Seems like YOU read into my reply what YOU wanted to. I guess you didn't bother to read about the book "Dying To Win, " and the extensive research done on Mulim extremism.

There are evil people who want this war on terror to continue so that the wars in the middle east become permanent, and that we all give up our liberties. I deal with reality. You're dealing with propaganda.

I guess that's why there are so many people from all over the world that are sneaking into the country everyday? I don't buy into this notion that America has a bad reputation around the world. Of course, if one gets their world news from our MSM then it's easy to see why one might believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    America does have a very bad reputation across the world thanks to Bush & Co.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Clyoe,

I didn't say all muslims, but the radical ones seem to be the ones running the show in most nations .

I also think that because 'we the people' are complacent we have the worse leadership in our history .

I agree with most of Ron Pauls policy, but will never agree that the reason for radicals is all because of our policys.

Texas, this nation will be missed by the whole world.

We are not perfect but we are closer than most that I know of.

I want to hear a politician talking about taking America back from the seditious 'imo' leadership, but I don't hear that from anyone.

Probably because if one did speak out the would be in danger .

Ron Paul has been in office for close to 30 years and that alone tells me he gets along with them .

Clyoe,

I didn't say all muslims, but the radical ones seem to be the ones running the show in most nations .

I agree, but our foreign policies play into this as well. We've propped up many dictators which also fosters resentment against us

I also think that because 'we the people' are complacent we have the worse leadership in our history .
    I couldn't agree more!

I agree with most of Ron Pauls policy, but will never agree that the reason for radicals is all because of our policys.

This, despite evidence to the contrary as covered in many books including the one I referenced, "Dying To Win?" Do you seriously believe that our foreign policies have no effect at all in fostering resentment and radicalism? What/who then is responsible? I'm just trying to understand your logic.

How can you explain away these facts:

The largest Islamic fundamentalist countries have not been responsible for any suicide terrorist attack. None have come from Iran or the Sudan. Until the U.S. invasion of Iraq, Iraq never had a suicide terrorist attack in all of its history. Between 1995 and 2004, the al Qaeda years, two-thirds of all attacks came from countries where the U.S. had troops stationed. Iraq's suicide missions today are carried out by Iraqi Sunnis and Saudis. Recall, 15 of the 19 participants in the 9/11 attacks were Saudis.

According to author Robert Pape, it is not religion but rather a desire "to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory the terrorists view as their homeland."

Texas, this nation will be missed by the whole world.

We are not perfect but we are closer than most that I know of.
    This nation is already missed by the whole world! From what this administration is doing around the world as well as what they are doing to Americans at home, people worldwide know that this is NOT the America they once looked up to and respected. Remember right after 9-11 when the news would show reaction from people in places like Europe and Japan? It was unbelievable - the outpouring of love toward our country.

We've taken an evil path. But it's our govt., NOT the people. People in high places do become tempted by greed and power. The US is not unique in that regard. It's part of being human. But I believe the whole world is waiting to see if we American citizens will finally wake up and do something to restore our country to the greatness it once was!

I was watching CSPAN last week of a Muslim businessman speaking before Congress. He was swept up with a bunch of other alleged terrorists and kept in prison for several years without being charged with a crime. He had been taken to an area to be tortured and his first reaction was shock because he thought he would be treated humanely as his captures were American. I was so saddened by this and thought, if this guy wasn't a radical Muslim, our treatment of him may very well turn him into one!

I want to hear a politician talking about taking America back from the seditious 'imo' leadership, but I don't hear that from anyone.

Probably because if one did speak out the would be in danger .
    Actually, Ron Paul has been speaking out all along. But building a movement takes time. I thing Dennis Kucinich has spoken out as well. At least they are the only two I can think of. Why do you think Ron Paul has been marginalized by the media and why Fox News tried to ban him from the GOP debates??

An independent investigative reporter who writes extensively about the secretive Bilderburg group meetings, said in a radio interview that Ron Paul's name has come up by these elitists. They view him as a major threat. They don't like the fact that he is getting young people interested in the Constitution and actually thinking for themselves! Imagine that?? Many of his supporters have been concerned about his well being and he himself realizes the dangers. But that has not stopped him from speaking out.

Ron Paul has been in office for close to 30 years and that alone tells me he gets along with them .
    Ron Paul has been in office for 30 years because he's honest, hard working and truly represents his constituents by following the Constitution. He has never accepted money from lobbyiests, so I think the people over in his district realize they have a rarity for a politician today!

Chloe, it's good to debate with you. You mostly present the facts or what you conceive them to be, just like I do.

I try my best to look at the broader picture of world happenings. And history can tell us a lot about our present . We are an evil nation in an evil world . We don't stand for anything anymore, and bad is good and good is bad . But no more evil than any other nation .

I think there are a few people who rule over us all . Then sometimes it seems we are just trying to survive the rest of the worlds fate . So I can't form opinions from fact because it is so blurred .

I agee with RP on more things than I do any of the others, but not on Israel . I think we will turn on Israel soon enough no matter who gets in there .

Just the fact that so small a piece of the earth as Israel can be so important and dangerous to the world , this alone proves to me the Bible is true and it tells me to be on the side of the nation He loves and will personally protect one day . It is all unfolding right before our eyes ,imo.

Just the fact that so small a piece of the earth as Israel can be so important and dangerous to the world , this alone proves to me the Bible is true and it tells me to be on the side of the nation He loves and will personally protect one day . It is all unfolding right before our eyes ,imo.
    Amen ! I totally agree with you on this ! That is exactly why Muslims hate Israel, because they are Gods Chosen people and that pisses the muslims off.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra

Amen ! I totally agree with you on this ! That is exactly why Muslims hate Israel, because they are Gods Chosen people and that pisses the muslims off.
    I also agree.....very good point!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast