NY TIMES COLUMNIST GOES BONKERS OVER TRUMP COMMENT ABOUT BLACK SUPPORTER
What the media omitted from their coverage of Trump’s remarks.

June 8, 2016 Crystal Wright

Democrat New York Times columnist and certified Democrat water boy Charles Blow couldn’t wait to pounce on Donald Trump’s comment about a black supporter at a recent rally.
Blow tweeted:

If anyone ever says of me, "look at MY African-American," I'm going ALL THE WAY off...
‪#YouDontOwnMeFool

Of course, Blow -- who is black and has almost singularly focused his column on trashing Trump -- is perfectly okay with being owned by Democrats and having candidates like Hillary mock him to his black face. Over the last 50-plus years of blacks showing slavish devotion to Democrats, blacks like Blow have received zero in return but insults. Hillary Clinton has again adopted a black dialect when talking to black audiences, like she did in her 2008 campaign. During a radio interview on an urban station, she even joked about carrying hot sauce in her bag -- you know, like the blacks do.

But I never saw Charles Blow “go all the way off” on Hillary’s insults. Looks like somebody is the fool. I also don’t recall Blow being outraged when Bill Clinton blew up at Senator Ted Kennedy in 2008 when Kennedy endorsed then-Senator

Barack Obama over Hillary. Clinton told Kennedy that not too long ago (black) Obama would have been fetching them (white men) coffee.

Back to Trump’s comment. The presumptive GOP nominee did single out a black person at a campaign event in California. But the liberal media mob, which includes Blow, took Trump’s comments out of context. What a shock.

First, Trump addressed violent protestors who tried to disrupt his recent rally in San Jose. Liberals far and wide blamed Trump for the violence. The GOP nominee said that he urges supporters not to fight protestors but smile if they punch you in the face “as your nose [is] pouring blood out of it.”

“Be very, very nice,” advised Trump.

Then, Trump went on to recount this story:

We had a case where we had an African-American guy, who was a fan of mine. Great fan, great guy. In fact I want to find out what’s going on with him. You know. . .

Look at my African-American over here, look at him. Are you the greatest? You know what I’m talking about? OK.

Pointing to a black supporter in the crowd in Redding, California to illustrate the rest of his story, Trump added:

So we have an African-American guy at one of the rallies a month ago and he’s sitting there behaving. And we had protestors inside the arena. And they were dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit. And they’re running around dressed as Ku Klux Klan. And the place is booing and booing. This African American gets up and man he slugged these guys. He slugged them.

It seems the black man Trump pointed to may have been at the rally where the incident he described occurred.

As the KKK members ran up the stairs of the venue where the rally was held, Trump said their hats were knocked off and you couldn’t tell it was a KKK outfit.

“So, when the African American cold cocked this guy, this guy never knew what happened. Everybody thought the African-American was against me and it was the opposite. He was like this great guy, military guy. We have tremendous African-American support,” continued Trump.

Remind me who the racist is? The media omitted this from their stories on Trump’s comment.

Why should Trump have support from blacks? Keeping blacks in an underclass status has translated into “Democrats’ owning the black vote” for over a half century, I write in my book "Con Job: How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering and Racial Division."

Hillary has and continues to pander to blacks for their votes like there is no tomorrow: talking black and cracking hot sauce jokes; and liberals call Trump a racist? Please spare me the black lies.

NY Times Columnist Goes Bonkers Over Trump Comment about Black Supporter