Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona, where the illegals are slithering away
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Feed them, see to their medical needs and put them on the next flight back to help rebuild their country.
    Tampa is loaded with illegal immigrants from countries with no problems, and they should be doing their best to clean them out before replacing them with immigrants who have a desperate need.
    I agree.
    StarshipTrooper<div>
    </div><div>Things happen for a reason.</div>

I just heard that 6,800 Haitians just landed in Florida the last couple of days. I guess the United States is the dumping ground .

Their next door neighbors in the Dominican Republic are not letting them cross the border:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-185951-haiti.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    I just heard that 6,800 Haitians just landed in Florida the last couple of days. I guess the United States is the dumping ground .
    Yep, I heard it too and saw the video.

Many of those are Americans or those badly injured. I am sick of it as the military and Coast Guard Aircraft are flying over my place. It is very loud and you hear it at all hours. Within the last hour I heard a police call regarding a dead body that washed up on Haul Over Beach. The Coast Guard was calling the police to inform them. I do not know at this time if it was a Haitian or Cuban as they both come by boat. We will have lots of them coming by boat no matter what anyone says. In the words of one person from Miami: "Little Haiti will become big Hiati."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sick of getting taken advantage of because of our generosity to the rest of the world. They (the poor) see us as patsies in a nation of gold-bricked roads and they want a piece of the action. The rich see us as patsies, spending too much and willing to sell off everything for short-term profit, and I mean both governments and private businesses and citizens.
    And a nation does not get respect by solving the rest of the world's internal national problems. There will undoubtedly be those that see us taking the wrong side and wish to cause us harm. They will be granted entry if they come legally, or lose themselves in the mass if illegal.

The only way Obamaination can win a second term is to flood the entire country with as many illegals as possible... give them entitlements and incentives to get here and have ACORN get the illegals registered to vote.. Then he, an illegal immigrant himself, can rule for another term. By then... you won't even recognize this country anymore.

U.S. Prepares Gitmo for 1000s of Haitian Immigrants

Wednesday, 20 Jan 2010 11:59 PM

The U.S. has begun preparing tents at Guantanamo Bay for Haitians migrants in case of a mass migration spurred by the earthquake, a senior official at the base said Wednesday.

About 100 tents, each capable of holding 10 people, have been erected and authorities have more than 1,000 more on hand in case waves of Haitians leave their homeland and are captured at sea, said Navy Rear Adm. Thomas Copeman.

Authorities have also has tested the latrine facilities and gathered cots and other supplies, said Copeman, the commander of the task force that runs the detention center for terrorism suspects at Guantanamo, where the U.S. holds nearly 200 men.

The Haitian migrants would be held on the opposite side of the base as the detention center, separated by some 2 1/2 miles of water across Guantanamo Bay, and would have no contact with the prisoners.

U.S. immigration officials have said they will fast-track applications for a federal designation that will allow illegal Haitian immigrants to live and work temporarily in this country, but only if they were in the U.S. on the day of the Jan. 12 earthquake.

The U.S. base in southeastern Cuba is also being used to transport supplies and personnel to the aid effort in Haiti, about 200 miles away.

In the early 1990s, it housed tens of thousands of Haitian boat people were held at Guantanamo until they could be sent home.

http://newsmax.com/Newsfront/CB-Guantan ... /id/347505

I am sure that they won't all go for it. Gang members and other criminals won't. I don't think those here illegally and using a legal relative's ID will come forward either. ICE has been monitoring some of them since last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I think all refugees and immigrants should first be required to settle in Washington DC for at least several years. Perhaps our non-representatives need a glimpse of what we will face first.
    Good idea. I agree many the people in Congress and our senators don't really represent us. McCain is a massive tool who despite living in Arizona has no true idea of how illegal immigration has screwed up this country. His children are privileged and have never attended schools flooded by illegal children. His children have gone to private schools in Arizona and have attended private universities were the only immigrants attending there are legal immigrants whose parents did things the right way. McCain should enrolled the ugly daughter that his wife brought to this country in a public school in Arizona for a month. His older daughter Meghan who has a stupid art history degree should have taken a job somewhere in New Mexico and I'm sure after awhile she would know what it's like to be called a pinche gringa and she would have seen how the lives of honest American Hispanic patriots have been negatively effected by illegals. She would have likely met a few American Hispanics whose identities have been stolen by illegals.

Obama should have done the same with his two little brats when they were in Chicago. He should have enrolled them in a public school with a large Hispanic/Latino population.

Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama are also jokes their husbands. Cindy McCain is off on trips to foreign countries visiting poor people in those countries. Where has her concern for America's poor been? Has she ever visited poor families in mining communities in Kentucky or West Virginia? Has Michelle Obama ever visited struggling farmers and ranchers throughout the United States?
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast