Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is Obama amnesty getting less mass media exposure than expected?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Is Obama amnesty getting less mass media exposure than expected?

I expected a lot more anger and dismay over Obama's amnesty exposed through mainstream media than I'm seeing. Honestly, I was hoping it would remain a huge story for weeks but it seems to already be sinking in importance. Heck, the Ferguson fiasco is getting more headline time right now (IMO). Is it just me or is the media purposely attempting to lessen the significance of what I view as an extremely significant issue. The American people need to show their anger and keep this issue in the fore-front nationally. Okay, maybe it's just me ..........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I expected a lot more anger and dismay over Obama's amnesty exposed through mainstream media than I'm seeing. Honestly, I was hoping it would remain a huge story for weeks but it seems to already be sinking in importance. Heck, the Ferguson fiasco is getting more headline time right now (IMO). Is it just me or is the media purposely attempting to lessen the significance of what I view as an extremely significant issue. The American people need to show their anger and keep this issue in the fore-front nationally. Okay, maybe it's just me ..........
    From what we have seen and documented, all of the major networks in America are under the control of the illegal alien invasion and amnesty faction.

They want this story to go away as soon as possible because they know that the more people hear or learn about what has really happened the more public opposition will rise.

So it is not unexpected that all the major networks are trying to bury the story after completing their narrative of "Republicans should pass a bill giving Obama what he wants as a reaction" stories.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)