Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

The Obama birth certicate issue is only a cover (IMO)

IMO, the attacks on Lou Dobbs regarding the Obama birth certificate issue is all smoke and mirrors.

Okay folks, I honestly believe the real reason the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and other like-minded organizations are attacking Lou Dobbs is because of his position on illegal immigration and border security. I'm of the opinion that the Obama birth certificate issue is just this months excuse for seeking his removal from the public eye. It's no secret that their excessive attacks on Lou's position regarding illegal immigration have failed miserably in the past. To my knowledge, CNN hasn't even considered their (illegal alien advocate groups) past demands for removing Dobbs from the network.

Honestly, these folks do not want Lou around when the next amnesty attempt comes up for public debate. Believe it or not, they consider Lou very dangerous to the future success of their illegal alien agenda. What other logical explanation can there be? Their current argument definitely isn't rational because Lou has openly stated that he believes Obama is a U.S. citizen.

Am I wrong? If not, why isn't anyone talking about the real reason Lou is taking so much heat, especially since he stated publicly that he believes Obama is an American citizen. Is it only coincidence that the groups and individuals attacking him are also illegal alien advocates? I for one think not!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, I believe you are right. Just follow common sense and the evidence trail and it's clear that they amnesty crowd are fishing for any excuse they can to shut Lou up.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

ELE

Who does the SPLC get their funding from?

Good points, MW.

We all know that Lou Dobbs was diplomatic and a gentlemen when he mentioned Obama birth certificate in passing. Obama is trying to get the NAACP involved saying that Lou's attack was racially motivated. I think the NAACP is too smart to be played for long and they will realize that this is a first Amendment as well as an Amnesty issue at the core. And Obama is just using them to stir up the pot.

About the SPLC http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp#s=NJ and/or http://www.splcenter.org/legal/ijp.jsp

I was curious about the Southern Poverty Law Center and was surprised by what I read on their web site. As an example, they have a full case load of illegals legal work they are doing and asking for donations and help. Also noticed that they have a list of what they call “Hateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW, as usual your insights and thoughts are inspiring. I agree with you and have mulled this over also.

Our "puppet Govt" is ALL about distractions, deception and lies. They have a huge BASE, and LOTS of money and they are very powerful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

MW, as usual your insights and thoughts are inspiring.
    Aw-shucks

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't Dobbs one of the bigwigs at CNN? Thought I remember him being very instrumental in how the company was run. What I guess I'm trying to say is that I don't think Lou is going anywhere very soon.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Yes MW you are absolutely right on this one.

Some OBL's even admit it on their web sites like the DreamAct Portal.They have a thread devoted to getting Lou Fired on the Birther issue because he is against Illegal Immigration & is a "Racist".
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW, your post was what I have been feeling. These idiots are latching onto the fact that Dobbs only covered the birther issue. He DOES believe (as well as Rove, Coulter, and MANY other conservatives) that he is a citizen. They are just using this as an excuse to shut him up about illegals.

By the way, why doesn't Dobbs cover illegal immigration anymore? I stopped watching because of this. Could be a reason for the ratings drop.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    jshhmr wrote:

By the way, why doesn't Dobbs cover illegal immigration anymore? I stopped watching because of this. Could be a reason for the ratings drop.
    Like you, I'm no longer a regular viewer either (for the same reason). However, I did catch over half the show tonight and didn't here one single mention of illegal immigration. Perhaps I'll tune in again in a month or so and see if anything has changed.