Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Brands His Immigration Reform Opponents As “Enemiesâ

Remember back in 2007 and 2008 when Barack Obama was going around the country as the self-proclaimed post-partisan, post-racial candidate running for president? He rhapsodized about moving beyond red states and blue states towards one United States of America.

It’s too bad Obama as President is governing as perhaps the most divisive, partisan, race-baiting president in modern history.

Exhibit A is Obama’s interview on Univision Radio, aired earlier this week. Obama spoke with Mexican-born Eddie “Piolinâ€

Illegals

We need to vote all the Democrats out.

Obama has got to go in 2012 and before if we can do something about his traitorous actions. Along with all his czars (yes, Bush had some also). Time to end that description of persons not requiring Senate approval and which dances around the very reasons our founding fathers created the checks and balances of our governmental body
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou