Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama calls for amnesty for all "law abiding" ille

Not WRIGHT for America (http://www.notwrightforamerica.com/illegal_immigration) has previously pointed out that Obama wants to provide taxpayer-funded attorneys for illegal immigrants fighting deportation, attorneys whose job it would be to fight to keep illegal immigrants HERE.

But now, in a Dallas Morning News story that seems to have been overlooked, Obama says that he wants amnesty for all "law abiding" illegal immigrants. Umm, Senator, don't you realize that illegal immigrants are inherently NOT law abiding, because they either come to the U.S. illegaly, a criminal offense, or come here legally but stay too long, also a violation of law?

Reporter Dianne Solis also asked Obama if there were too many immigrants coming to the U.S. Amazingly, Obama answered no, "the problem is not the number of immigrants."

The best estimates put the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. at about 12 million, with about 500,000 new illegal aliens arriving per year. To be fair, one can make a policy argument that the U.S. ought to admit more immigrants (though the optimal level of immigration for the host country is hotly disputed).

But as it stands now, it looks like Obama is off on the number of immigrants who should not be here--by about 12 million.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and this is why he will not get my vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is magnu cum laude from Harvard Law. He must have left his brain there. Sorry for the criticism but there are probably more millions of the "undocument immigrants" here than just 12 million.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cool! Identity theft and using false documents is now "law abiding" I can hardly wait for my next years tax return... Can you say Super Ball!

Obama must love the view from Laraza's butt crack!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Obama calls for amnesty

(MOD EDIT)

Re: Obama calls for amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    ( MOD EDIT )
    Amen and agreed.

I must say Texan123, I read about a bumer sticker I find cute. It says:

"I'm not from Texas, but I got here as fast as I could."

LOL
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Reporter Dianne Solis also asked Obama if there were too many immigrants coming to the U.S. Amazingly, Obama answered no, "the problem is not the number of immigrants."
    He's almost right, the problem is not so much the number, but the QUALITY.

Illegal aliens are here illegally because they would NEVER be admitted legally. Why? Any number of reasons - criminal background, some would not pass a medical check, no skills, no education, no moral values and not enough money to support themselves while they settle in. In short, they add nothing to the economy and are a drain on our social services.

For arguments sake, let's say an amnesty should pass (God forbid!) and they have to fill certain criteria such as mentioned above. ANY of them who have used an alias would not be eligible for amnesty anway!

Let's say John Smith uses one alias for work, another for rent, yet another for the car he's not supposed to be driving. WHICH alias will he use to prove he's been here for how many years? The work alias is stolen or fake and when he goes to apply for amnesty- oops! DENIED.

The rent alias, how will he answer the question of where did he get the money to PAY rent? He can't use the work alias because he will get caught. Oops - DENIED.

Which NAME or ALIAS will the illegal aliens use to apply for amnesty???
    "

MW
    Obama says that he wants amnesty for all "law abiding" illegal immigrants

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama is magnu cum laude from Harvard Law. He must have left his brain there. Sorry for the criticism but there are probably more millions of the "undocument immigrants" here than just 12 million.
    It looks more and more that law schools throughout the US are driven by political agendas---not "blind justice." Anyone with common sense would understand that illegal aliens exist within a subculture where US laws--the English Common law--is essentially meaningless. Even if they aren't guilty of personal violent crimes---and even discounting the unlawful presence in the US---they are chronically trampling a whole category of other laws and regulations.

Unfortunately, laws and solemn agreements mean less and less in the liberal US culture. Unless they can somehow manufacture a new judicial ruling to advance their agenda.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast