Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE LAW ABIDING ILLEGAL ALIEN IN THIS COUNTRY. AS SOON AS THEY CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY, THEY ARE NO LONGER LAW ABIDING. AND EVERDAY THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE OBAMA HOPES TO FIND A "LAW ABIDING ILLEGAL". THERE IS NO SUCH THING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama calls for amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    We need to organize a taxpayer revolt if any amnesty is passed. Stop paying taxes and we will get the governments attention. Who will pay the astronomical bail out bills? Who will pay for the hospitals,
    Actually you can sort of stop paying taxes right now, by stopping all payroll deductions and waiting to pay on April 15th. That's how I always did it when working for someone else, I put the money in a bank and collected interest instead of letting the government have it until April 15th.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    and this is why he will not get my vote
    ....or MINE!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

"law abiding" illegal immigrants
    To quote Bush "that's the oxymoronickest thing I ever heard!"
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

law abiding illegal immigrant
    What's this? Nothing more than a contradiction in terms. This just goes to show you the intellect of this Bamboo Osama guy, or whatever his name is. Whatever his name is, I know that he's a jackass.

All I want to know is when will law abiding American citizens get an amnesty for breaking the law?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Since Obama and McCain seem to be more concerned about the welfare of illegal aliens and their extended families, than the citizens of this country, it is too bad they don't relocate to Mexico where their heart really is, instead of bringing Mexico to us......

I can't stand to think about what this country is going to be like under their leadership.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    We need to organize a taxpayer revolt if any amnesty is passed. Stop paying taxes and we will get the governments attention. Who will pay the astronomical bail out bills? Who will pay for the hospitals, schools, and all the other "social" services the 'entitled' receive?
    The time is coming folks. Better get ready. Civil disobedience has a time and place.
    BE READY

I totally agree with you. Time for AMERICAN taxpayers to become day laborers and apply for welfare. Then what???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Actually you can sort of stop paying taxes right now, by stopping all payroll deductions and waiting to pay on April 15th. That's how I always did it when working for someone else, I put the money in a bank and collected interest instead of letting the government have it until April 15th.
    Actually you get hit with penalties for not paying enough during the year. You need to make estimated quarterly payments. I get hit with this every year because of stock trades. Not this year tho.. have not made any really..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Actually I think they have already received amnesty....they are not allowed to arrest them until they commit another crime besides crossing the border, unless they get caught up in a raid....what would you call this? I call it Amnesty
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast