Like Tree3Likes

Thread: OBAMA AND ERDOGAN TO OPEN NEW MOSQUE TOGETHER IN MARYLAND

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA AND ERDOGAN TO OPEN NEW MOSQUE TOGETHER IN MARYLAND

OBAMA AND ERDOGAN TO OPEN NEW MOSQUE TOGETHER IN MARYLAND

Posted by The Right Scoop on Apr 20, 2015

A couple of years ago it was reported that Turkey was helping fund the building of a $100 million dollar mega mosque in Lanham, Maryland. In fact Erdogan visited the mosque when he was here in May of 2013, promising to come back for the opening.

Well that time has apparently arrived and now Erdogan and Obama will be together at the mosque for the big opening ceremony:
    ANADOLU AGENCY – The presidents of Turkey and the U.S. will open the Turkish-American Culture and Civilization Center in Maryland, Turkey’s foreign minister said Sunday.

Mevlut Cavusoglu, on a three-day visit to Washington, visited the center that also has a middle-sized mosque, and lunched with representatives from the American Muslim community.

“During a phone call, President (Recep Tayyip) Erdogan asked President (Barack) Obama to accompany him in opening the center together and President Obama accepted his offer’in principle,’” Cavusoglu told the representatives.
    If Obama’s schedule allows at the time of the opening, he will accompany Erdogan.

The complex is built on a large area and consists of a coffee house, gift shops, cultural center, amphitheater and exhibition hall, computer lab, library, Turkish bath/hamam and guest house.

Cavusoglu said the center has been constructed as a place where all Muslims in the U.S. could come together and worship freely.

He said Muslims have faced increased challenges across the world, particularly due to rising Islamophobia.

“Our duty is to tell the true Islam which is a religion of peace. Islam does not tolerate terrorism. But unfortunately al-Qaeda and Daesh terror groups have tarnished the image of Islam,” he said.

Daesh, also known as Islamic State is neither Islamic nor is a state, he added

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/obama-and-e...#ixzz3XwD8k0ZI

I am sick of Islamic persons telling me that Islam does not tolerate terrorism. Obviously, when Islams are terrorizing more and more of the world in the name of Islam someone is dumb or lies. If Islam did not tolerate it the "honest and peaceful" ones would put the terrorists down instead of looking to the Christian world to do it. Matter of fact, by relying on us to stop the terrorism, does'nt that promote a religious war, or the image and perception of religious war?

Without a doubt I can cross off Mosques from my list of prospective places to find honesty.

After 14 years of watching this crap, I am calling those Islamists liars and war mongers!

It's time for Muslim Women especially those in the United States to put an immediate stop to all this Muslimism. If you're a Muslim American, born and raised by several generations, I have no problem with your religion, obviously, the religion of these Americans has not caused any problems, even the Militant Black Muslims didn't cause any problems, they had civil rights issues that to me more than explained many of their actions. But these foreign Muslims flocking in here to take over our country? No way, Jose! Get them out, keep them out, and lock the door behind them. These are not potential Americans, and will never be, because their nationalism is not ours, and will never be, because their religion will never permit it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn