Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Has a Way to Bankrupt Coal Industry so PA, OH, VA???

Obama has a way to bankrupt coal. That won't set well with VA, PA, and Ohio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwBbl6R ... 198/17659/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama will turn America into a third world country if he gets in. That is what you third party and Obama supporters need to understand...NO LESS then that will he do.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

He seems quite proud of it as well.....ya....you're free and I'll bankrupt you for trying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So I'll promise to get you jobs and take the ones you have away

I promise to shut down your heating resource and the coal to liquid for our military vehicles fuel

I promise to shut down a resource that can eventually fuel your cars.

Forget thinking about shale oil to liquid for heat, drive, etc. He'll try to kill that even if we have more of that than Saudi Arabia has oil.

Good guy but then he knows what is better for us than we do. After all he'll take my money and give it to someone who needs a hand out. He won't let me chose who I want to help. Great guy.

coal industry

O-Man supports clean coal. This is why Ohioans, Pennsylvanians, etc. will support him. Payless the Skank keeps lying, but it ain't workin'.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

coal

O man will create jobs for Americans , not for Illegals !!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Just saw a report on this and PA, OHIO, VA are getting really angry the more they have learned. Even IOWA who gets a lot of coal.

The guy I heard reporting on this from PA said that there are a lot of jobs that are side or bleed off jobs that relates to coal.

He said it would "bankrupt" the coal industry. His own words. People there DON'T LIKE THAT. It's called feeding your kids and heating your homes and affording your homes.

Just got this in an email from a friend:

When we were on a motorhome trip in late spring and this summer we kept passing long, long train load after long, long train load of coal and we were baffled as to where they were going because we were in the midwest at the time and didn't "think" these were coal areas. We finally asked at a church we attended one Sunday when we were visiting with some terrific heartland folks in there in Iowa, "Where is all of the train loaded coal going?" They very nicely told us, while they seemed somewhat shocked we wouldn't know such a thing, that the coal went to coal fed generating stations which is where their electricity came from. Who knew???? Therefore, when we saw this video from Drudge Report yesterday and then today all over the news and further received this link to the story and video, I decided to pass it on. Obama, on video from February 2008, states that they can build coal plants but the green gas taxes on them will be so high that they will be bankrupted AND the cost of the electricity produced will skyrocket. And who's bank account will that hit?????

Too bad the poorly run McCain campaign didn't find this news story earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Too bad the poorly run McCain campaign didn't find this news story earlier.
    Like the guy said, "I have to confess I don't read the San Francisco Chronicle." quite frankly not too many people do. LOL

I think that is why he feels free to say things in SF like "they cling to the bibles and their guns" and now this. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast