Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Obama is the greatest threat to this country. People better wake up!

I have to disagree. He's so far to the left that it's likely that, if elected, he won't get a great deal accomplished. McCain is closer to the middle and, therefore, I deem him to be the most likely to actually get an amnesty passed.

added to the homepage with the following note

ALIPAC NOTE: It appears that Barack Obama is in league with the liars over at the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center). There is no increase in 'Hate Crimes' against Hispanics and nobody is certain exactly what 'hate crimes' are. Furthermore, Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh have never targeted Hispanics or advocated violence in any way. Barack Obama and the SPLC are full of it and most Americans find their false assertions to be outlandish. There is absolutely no evidence to connect Mr. Dobbs or Limbaugh to any violence or crimes. Mr. Obama, you are nowhere near the caliber and quality of men like Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh. There is a high degree of evidence that the stances of Barack Obama and the SPLC are contributing to a large number of crimes by illegal aliens against Americans as they stand against enforcement of our existing laws that could save many American lives.

http://www.alipac.us/article-3226-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is for opening our borders (Wider) and let any and all in who wants to come...he is against enforcing our laws, he is in denial that illegals hurt black and low income citizens, what he calls "Scapegoating" (their newest word to try to make us feel guilty).

He could care less about any crimes committed against American citizens by illegal aliens...appox. 25 a day.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

How in blue blazes did we emass so many traitors in gubmint all of a sudden? This is mind boggling. The American people certainly had better wake up! Otherwise, it's like the old saying goes...."If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough." I know that a lot of Americans hope that McAmnesty will choose a VP candidate who's an American Patriot in an effort to help him win conservative support. If that happens perhaps God would intervene very soon and show mercy upon our great land. Just a thought.

Incidentally, wasn't it welcome news about Teddy? Just in time to keep him from being able to weigh in on the Frankenstein and Toe Tapper ag amnesty attempt. It's been a long time coming. I for one have absolutely NO sympathy for that traitorous criminal. God works in mysterious ways. Although I must admit, I expected him to live 400 years.

BTW, April, I think the elections are probably rigged too. Too many things don't add up.

OBAMA: "And so when I hear Rush Limbaugh or you know Lou Dobbs or some of these people talking about how we need to send them all back."

LOL. Like he actually watches Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh?
    BS. He's being fed these lies by his amigos; La Raza and Bill Richardson, among others.

"As a Hispanic-American, I was particularly touched by his words," Richardson said, putting his arm around Obama and declaring in Spanish that he is "a man who understands us."
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

obamasnob is still rambling on bout this non issue of lies . He may push Lou right into a "Independent" run . I Hope
    obama is one far fetched dude ,like way out there man (70's talk )
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

[quote="MyAmerica"]During his speech, Obama said, "A certain segment has basically been feeding a kind of xenophobia. There’s a reason why hate crimes against Hispanic people doubled last year.â€

Lou just went off on Obama in regard to this at the start of the radio show and demanded an apology and said basically hes going to stay on obama
    and called him the most dangerous thing left in the election process

[quote="mirse"][quote="MyAmerica"]During his speech, Obama said, "A certain segment has basically been feeding a kind of xenophobia. There’s a reason why hate crimes against Hispanic people doubled last year.â€
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Lou just went off on Obama in regard to this at the start of the radio show and demanded an apology and said basically hes going to stay on obama
    and called him the most dangerous thing left in the election process
    I'm glad that people are finally waking up to who Obama is:

1. First he denounces Reverend Wright, then reverts to using the same tactics Wright uses to appeal to "anti-White" voters.

2. He know there is big corporate money in supporting La Raza, the SPLC and the anti-American "ivory tower" universities.

3. He know that the corporate takeover of the US will be done by making it look like Mexicans are "victims" of racist White people. Because they are "victims", they will need to have an open border in order to get their "revenge" against so-called racist White people.

4. As part of that "revenge" White people should train "brown people" how to do their jobs since White people are evil and should give their jobs to third worlders as part of "justice".

5. I am not ignoring Blacks, legal Asians or legal Hispanics: Obama is using the old anti-White argument to throw scrutiny off of the fact that illegal Mexican gang members are killing Los Angeles Blacks. He thinks that by diverting the argument to "hate radio" and its "hate speech" coming from "older white males" the killing of Blacks will not be discussed or people will be too confused to understand what is really going on.

6. Corporate slave market companies will then use the old "hate speech" argument to shut up anybody who discovers that open borders companies are now using slaves from the third world to replace "expensive" American citizens.

7. Obama will be given a seat at the "New World Order" (this being only a poetic analogy, of course). Rabble-rousing Leftists like Jackson and Sharpton were too offensive and hurt their own credibility; Obama on the other hand is very smooth talking and pleasant.

8. Once this new power structure is in place, "guilty" American citizens will be told that their taxes need to be raised 20% to 30% to go to the "victims" of racism and the "poor" third world when the money will really go to a large variety of unseemly and violent third-world crooks and Arnold Schwartzenneger style RINO's.

Conclusion:

There will be two castes of slaves in the United States:

1. Third world surfs making minimum wage.

2. Middle class Americans paying 60%- 70% of their income in taxes; hate crime laws will make speaking up a "crime" subject to jail.

This is exactly what Lenin did to Russia in the 1920's!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast