Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SicNTired wrote:
    IA's are my "soapbox" this election. Maybe healthcare is someone elses, or the economy for another person. It ALL ties into IA's being here draining our hospital funds, taxes and taking our jobs away.
    Well, if you think about it, illegal immigration has a huge impact on all these things, so to me that makes illegal immigration the top issue. But you'd be surprised how many Americans don't even realize this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    SicNTired wrote:
    IA's are my "soapbox" this election. Maybe healthcare is someone elses, or the economy for another person. It ALL ties into IA's being here draining our hospital funds, taxes and taking our jobs away.
    Well, if you think about it, illegal immigration has a huge impact on all these things, so to me that makes illegal immigration the top issue. But you'd be surprised how many Americans don't even realize this.
    Therein lies the problem TB! Most Americans do not understand the connection between illegal invaders and those other areas they have identified as of concern to them.

Also, the MSM and their pro-illegal agenda has done a horrible job in reporting this issue in a fair, impartial, and objective manner. They write stories which present illegal invaders in a sympathetic light or as victims of a country who's oppressive attitude towards illegals has driven them into the "shadows."

Coverage of those who suggest illegal immigration is an issue of race seems to be a priority, and thus, anyone who speaks out in opposition is quick to be branded a racist. There is little doubt this has silenced many Americans who would otherwise be critical of this issue, but are simply terrified to do so out of fear of being labeled a racist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Acebackwords wrote:

I'm probably gonna vote for Obama simply because he at least TALKS about getting us out of Iraq soon.
    Personally, I think you have mistaken ALIPAC for an anti-war forum. Perhaps this will assist you in finding a place that suits your interest in the war:

http://www.linkcrusader.com/antiwar.htm

The majority of us on ALIPAC have chosen illegal immigration and border security as our top issues. It's no secret that Obama would be a disaster in dealing effectively with our priority issues. Vote your conscience but please realize that Obama would be an absolute negative on the issues illegal immigration and border security.

Is ALIPAC (fine organization that it is; I have nothing but the greatest respect for all the fine people here) relegated to little more than a gripe board where we can blow off steam?
    Your obviously not very familar with ALIPAC. Trust me, it's much more than a so-called "gripe board" for blowing of steam. Please review the following forum and become actively involved in ALIPAC's activism and FOCUS Campaigns:

http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Once_A_Democrat wrote:

But between Obama and McCain I think McCain is the worst of the two
    We tend to agree on most things, however, this is not one of them. McCain and Obama are both disasters waiting to happen but in my book Obama gets top billing as the absolute worst choice. I could write a book on why I feel that way but I'll not bore you with my opinions on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Acebackwords wrote:

I'm probably gonna vote for Obama simply because he at least TALKS about getting us out of Iraq soon.
    Personally, I think you have mistaken ALIPAC for an anti-war forum. Perhaps this will assist you in finding a place that suits your interest in the war:

http://www.linkcrusader.com/antiwar.htm

The majority of us on ALIPAC have chosen illegal immigration and border security as our top issues. It's no secret that Obama would be a disaster in dealing effectively with our priority issues. Vote your conscience but please realize that Obama would be an absolute negative on the issues illegal immigration and border security.

[quote:1cknrbgb]Is ALIPAC (fine organization that it is; I have nothing but the greatest respect for all the fine people here) relegated to little more than a gripe board where we can blow off steam?
    Your obviously not very familar with ALIPAC. Trust me, it's much more than a so-called "gripe board" for blowing of steam. Please review the following forum and become actively involved in ALIPAC's activism and FOCUS Campaigns:

http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html[/quote:1cknrbgb]

Well said MW. I would also add that ALIPAC has been instrumental in leading the way in efforts all across this country to oppose legislation that would reward or benefit illegals in this country. In fact, ALIPAC and it's members were no doubt crucial in defeating last years amnesty attempts.

That is no small feat considering the oppostion are well funded, professional organizations, with an abundance of sympathizers within the MSM. In addition, they receive millions of dollars in corporate as well as government funding each year, something that we here at ALIPAC could only dream of.

The so called "grips" are actually an excellent source of information, and often add a unique perspective to this issue that many visitors to this site may not have considered on their own. There's no telling how many people have come onboard as a result of the many opinions expressed by the dedicated members here at ALIPAC.

And yes, thank God we also can use this site to "gripe" occassionally!

MW
    Excerpt:

Sen. Barack Obama, speaking to the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza yesterday, pumped up the crowd by describing how Hispanic communities are "terrorized" by government immigration officers.

"When communities are terrorized by ICE immigration raids," Obama said, "when nursing mothers are torn from their babies, when children come home from school to find their parents missing, when people are detained without access to legal counsel, when all that is happening, the system just isn’t working, and we need to change it."
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=69612

I definitely do not want to see Obama in a position to take full responsibility for the enforcement of our immigration laws. It's bad enough that he has a vote in the U.S. Senate.

This is not an endorsement of McCain because he's almost as bad.

They will both be a disaster for this country....If all I had was Nader I would vote for him, thank God it is not but you get my point......

Either one of them are going to sign the first amnesty bill, the only difference is McCain will lie and say the Border is closed and Obama won't even bother lieing because he does not even plan on closing the border, but you can bet he will stop the enforcement and raids immediately......so much for their oath of office before he even takes it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I WILL NOT hold my nose and vote McLame and Obammy is out of the question.
    I agree SicNTired. McCain has effectively not changed his position regarding amnesty, and we shouldn't reward him for this (and if we do, the open-border hacks will crow that illegal immigration/amnesty is not such a big deal). Regardless of who wins, it's going to be a tough on the federal level for at least 4 years. Let's get ready to fight for OUR country again.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Is ALIPAC (fine organization that it is; I have nothing but the greatest respect for all the fine people here) relegated to little more than a gripe board where we can blow off steam?

http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html
    I joined ALIPAC in 2005. I don't post much, but I regularly check in to see what you guys are cooking up. I think ALIPAC is fantastic. If the rest of America was like you guys, we'd turn this thing around in no time! As for "gripe board" -- I was mostly talking about myself. Every now and then I gotta gripe away.

i know i'm trying to polish a turd here but, don't forget we have lived with king jorge for 7+ years and we have held off amnesty. so no matter which moron gets elected we fight on. BUT we must get some of the VERY POOR congressmen (ie dickie durbin d ILL) replaced. everyone must do their homework and throw the anti American fools out!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast