Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Acebackwords wrote:

I joined ALIPAC in 2005. I don't post much, but I regularly check in to see what you guys are cooking up. I think ALIPAC is fantastic. If the rest of America was like you guys, we'd turn this thing around in no time! As for "gripe board" -- I was mostly talking about myself. Every now and then I gotta gripe away.
    Cool.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know about the rest of you but I know we've reached the tipping point. We've waited too long and now it's just a game of delaying the inevitable. Most people would rather burry their head in the sand then face the horrible truth.

I'm supposed to live in an area that is mostly untouched by hispanics but that's only because the asians are hoarding all the public serivces and welfare handouts keeping out the Hispanics. The asians here have 10 kids minimum. It's in their culture to have at least 10 kids with no thought on how to feed them. (MOD EDIT) Unless white Americans start to have kids at the same rate, they will be the majority in a few years and this country will go down to the level of third world cesspools they come from because there isn't going to be enough of us around to pay for everything.

I just hope my grandkids can move to more civilized countries with more sensible immigration polices when this country goes down.

Obama and McCain are NOT even valid as TOSS-ups!

I guess what I was trying to say, in my own clumsy way, was: Is there anything else we can do? Is there any other approach we can take to educate the American public. Is there some winning stratagem that we've over-looked?

I think AIPAC has a great approach, and I support them 100%. But when we end up with two losers like Obama and McStain, its hard not to question our effectiveness. It really makes you wonder if there's any other way we can reach the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    i know i'm trying to polish a turd here but, don't forget we have lived with king jorge for 7+ years and we have held off amnesty. so no matter which moron gets elected we fight on. BUT we must get some of the VERY POOR congressmen (ie dickie durbin d ILL) replaced. everyone must do their homework and throw the anti American fools out!
    Either McCain or Obama will be president. No we don't like the choices. but instead of evaluating them on immigration alone, lets focus our immigration efforts on Congress ( remember a President alone cannot have immigration reform).

In terms of Presidency I think it is a choice of who do you think will damage the country the least. I think Obama stands to do substantial damage to the country from negotiations with Terrorists to giving away our sovereignty to the UN and World Court. I think OBama would seriously undermine US Sovereignty and work hard to destroy the US. IN NO WAY SHOULD ANY SANE INDIVIDUAL VOTE FOR OBAMA

As for immigration -- concentrate on defeating pro-amnesty Congressmen, after all it is that that will introduce the amnesty bills and lobby for their passage - can you say Dick Durbing or Diane Feistein. Plus the Dems and Obama want to make sure that gas prices rise at the pump. Another reason to vote against OBAMA - SAY NO TO OBAMA.

Apples to Oranges? www.thenewamerican.com/node/8574

Concentrate on Congress, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS

Congress and the local elections, too. This year is lost, but voting third party gives them a future to build on. In a lot of states, garnering a certain number of votes makes ballot access much easier during the next cycle.

And the more people vote third party, the more people will vote third party. They're like sheep.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

Congress and the local elections, too. This year is lost, but voting third party gives them a future to build on. In a lot of states, garnering a certain number of votes makes ballot access much easier during the next cycle.

And the more people vote third party, the more people will vote third party. They're like sheep.
    I refuse to vote for a Third Part for President - just a waste of my vote. I am so terrified that Obama will get elected that I will definitely vote for McCain. Actually I have even considered emigration if Obama wins.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

I refuse to vote for a Third Part for President - just a waste of my vote. I am so terrified that Obama will get elected that I will definitely vote for McCain. Actually I have even considered emigration if Obama wins.
    I refuse to vote for a CFR shill for president - just a waste of my vote. Don't Waste Your Vote: www.scconstitutionparty.com/DontWasteYourVote.aspx

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were given a "yes" or "no" option for each candidate?

Obama -- yes NO

McCain -- yes NO

If enough of us registered a NO vote for both of them, they would be barred from becoming president, opening the door for someone with heart and values to become president.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast