Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA plan: ruin Bible Belt South importing 10,000 Muslims

The last frontier of Christian Judeo values in the Bible belt of the South. Rep. Rick Womick of TN is seen on this video below speaking about it, and his disgust and concern is gut-wrenching.

I am from Nashville and just last year, a large company with a huge Muslim employee rate decided to do away with Labor Day holiday, and instead replace that paid day off with a MUSLIM holiday. The uproar from the USA was strong enough to change the company policy.

If you want proof, watch the link below and go to Rep. Womick at the :43 mark. The video is 7 minutes long is is very interesting as well.

Obama is out to ruin the country. The Bible Belt and CHristianity is the only area that hasn't been overrun with Occupy WallStreet thinkers. Yes we have them, but our good ol God fearing gun loving southerners oughtweigh them 10-1 and our culture wont put up with this crap...until the givernmnet makes it a LAW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mssZiCpS ... r_embedded

I have seen several women in full Burkas in our local supermarkets lately. How they were able to drive there in that get up with our horrific traffic here is beyond me.

They seem to have even more children they can't afford than illegal aliens from Mexico and other Central American countries.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I have seen several women in full Burkas in our local supermarkets lately. How they were able to drive there in that get up with our horrific traffic here is beyond me.

They seem to have even more children they can't afford than illegal aliens from Mexico and other Central American countries.
    We had one of those at my kids school. I used to wonder the same thing. How in the hell do they have any periphreal vision in that head gear?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well, I was wondering how the hell they ate spagetti. But they do!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjnAVnY5ns

Banned
    You'd hafta be blind to wanna be with men, who hold hands with each other but will stone you to death for getting raped

we have them in our store's also
    but I don't go on the line with them
    now you know what i said about all of the other country's that are
    in our country
    wake the hell up
    this is sick you are in Our Country now dress the way our lady dress you will look better
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)