Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC, NotWright for America! As you can see FLAMING HERE ISN'T DISCOURAGED,
    IT'S THE NORM!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's clear that Obama doesn't believe in "Common Sense".

No country can withstand illegal immigration at the level which the U.S. is experiencing it.

Doesn't he remember 9/11? Illegal Aliens, Buddy. You have a short memory.....or perhaps you thought that the U.S. deserved it. I bet anything that this is his opinion regarding 9/11 among him and his closest allies.

.....especially when his wife is of the opinion that this is a "mean" country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama if and when elected, will usher in one of the darkest periods in American History and it will be almost impossible to drag this country out of the nightmarish Anti-American Multi-Cultural Abbyss. just pray this asswipe isn't elected.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Obama if and when elected, will usher in one of the darkest periods in American History and it will be almost impossible to drag this country out of the nightmarish Anti-American Multi-Cultural Abbyss. just pray this asswipe isn't elected.
    I would prefer to say "if" he is elected but you are right! Too many people have their heads elswhere (not on their shoulders) that will vote for this vile man. Well, I don't consider him a man. he's a monsta!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

NO
    IT IS FINE, JUST THE WAY IT IS...MAKE THE JUDGES DO SOME WORK.

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]It's clear that Obama doesn't believe in "Common Sense".

No country can withstand illegal immigration at the level which the U.S. is experiencing it.

Doesn't he remember 9/11? Illegal Aliens, Buddy. You have a short memory.....or perhaps you thought that the U.S. deserved it. I bet anything that this is his opinion regarding 9/11 among him and his closest allies.

.....especially when his wife is of the opinion that this is a "mean" country.[/quote]

Wouldn't you just love to get a transpcript of Rev. Wright's sermon the Sunday after 9/11??? I wonder if the Obamas were in church that day!

Just like this AZZZZZZ wipe to do this for these people.

Shows you who is running OUR COUNTRY.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12