Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Obama Readies 19 Action's on Gun Control UPDATE: Obama's 23 Executive Actions on Guns

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Sen. Rand Paul to Propose Bill to 'Nullify' Obama's Executive Orders on Gun Control

by Dr. Susan Berry 17 Jan 2013, 4:46 PM PDT 19 post a comment
    Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has announced he will propose a bill to “nullify” any of President Obama’s executive orders on gun control that give the appearance that the president is writing new legislation.

Paul released his plan, called the Separation of Powers Restoration and Second Amendment Protection Act 2013, on Wednesday. The document, which he plans to introduce early next week, has several purposes.
    The bill intends to condemn the use of executive orders which undermine the powers reserved for Congress under the Constitution. It specifically mentions Article I of the Constitution which states, “All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States.”
    Paul’s proposed legislation also declares “null and void” any executive order that “infringes on the powers and duties of the Congress under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution and the Second Amendment.”
    The bill also intends to prohibit funding for an “Executive Order Restricting [the] 2nd Amendment.”
    Finally, the proposal “provides an avenue for Members of Congress, Official Officers of the States and aggrieved private persons to challenge the Executive Orders in Court.”
    In an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday night, Paul said, “I’m afraid that President Obama may have this king complex sort of developing, and we’re going to make sure that doesn’t happen.”
    Paul said that President Obama has “a history of arrogance” trying to legislate from the Oval Office.
    However, Paul criticized the use of executive orders in general.
    “It’s been a long battle that we’ve been losing gradually and even Republican presidents have also usurped their executive privilege to exert more authority than the Constitution gave them,” he said. “But, you know, our founders looked to Montesquieu, and Montesquieu wrote that there can be no liberty when you combine the executive and legislative powers.”
    On his Facebook page, Sen. Paul wrote, “In the United States, we do not have a king. But we do have a Constitution. We also have a 2nd Amendment. I will fight tooth and nail to protect it.”

Sen. Rand Paul to Propose Bill to 'Nullify' Obama's Executive Orders on Gun Control

April
    Oklahoma Threatens Five Years Imprisonment for Federal Gun Grabbers

by AWR Hawkins 17 Jan 2013, 1:08 PM PDT

The "Oklahoma 2nd Amendment Preservation Act" is now working its way through the Oklahoma legislature.

Introduced by state senator Nathan Dahm, this legislation puts Oklahoma shoulder-to-shoulder with Wyoming and Texas by putting federal gun-grabbers in check.
    The language of the legislation is clear: "Federal acts, laws, orders, rules, regulations, bans or registration requirements regarding firearms constitute an infringement on the individual right [to keep and bear arms] in the Constitution of the United States...and are hereby declared to be invalid in the State of Oklahoma."
    The legislation mentions the "intent" of America's "Founders" and the Constitution's "ratifiers," and sets forth the punishment for trying to enforce new gun control measures:
    Any official, agent, or employee of the United States government or any employee of a corporation providing services to the United States government that enforces or attempts to enforce an act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the government of the United States in violation of this act shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction...shall be punished by imprisonment in the custody of the Department of Corrections not to exceed five (5) years.
    After reading this legislation, only one word comes to mind--FREEDOM.

Oklahoma Threatens Five Years Imprisonment for Federal Gun Grabbers

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    as a side bar... getting my hair cut today; my barber a female liberal who gives me "amazing haircuts and is gorgeous" "other wise I would look for a new barber" got a 40 dollar tip for a 14 dollar hair cut "Which by the way was the worst hair cut I have ever had done by anyone"

It seems so was so pissed off she couldnt focus

1. I have never seen her so pissed

2. She happens to have a conceiled carry permit

3. She just became the newest Independant after Obama went for the guns and the 2nd Amendment
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234