Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He's late. Podium empty after beginning speech and national anthem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    And the pledge recited by people willing to hand our government over to foreigners.

It's rude to make people wait on you and he will not apologize for it either. It's probably Bush's fault again.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Very late! Those teleprompters are very intrusive as well. Here's a great blog to read that makes fun of his teleprompters. As there is no "POTUS with out the TOTUS."

http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/

Good stuff....

The earlier preachers prayer wasn't too political was it...

wow their really trying to brow beat us to death with the bible ....

Was that a preview? If so, let the impeachment process begin.

I am going to call my representatives offices and tell them that this is what the last 20 plus years of not enforcing our laws combined with greed and power and other self interests has brought us. Since we will be voting in my state in the next several weeks, I want candidates to know that this issue is so important for many Americans, and I will put it at the top before I vote.

He is mentioning Senator Edward Kennedy at the start of his speech.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

"younger workforce" -- sounds like age discrimination to me.

He is a freaking lier!!! "There are 11 million undocumented, they stay out of trouble and work hard!!!"

There has to be 20 to 30 million by now.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

No, no, no ,no....How many times do we have to say this to these idiots, NO amnesty for La Raza flag waving illegal aliens.

Not had my coffee yet, might need it before I start making calls or someones head might get chewed off.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More verbiage in favor of bringing in "talent" and keeping it here, under the assumption that they will create jobs and hire us. That's not who they hire, mostly. When they do, it's mostly window-dressing. Working for them is a trip - I know Americans who've tried working gigs for them, office politics there is a blood sport.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast