Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama suspends campaign Thurs & Fri.

Breaking news. Sen. Barack Obama will leave campaign trail to fly to Hawaii as grandmother who raised him is seriously ill. No details of illness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe he will pick up a copy of his birth certificate while he's there! Why do I doubt this....everything he does has a reason. Sounds like a move to show his compassionate side since he has been criticized about his white grandmother, being under the bus and all.

perhaps he has gone to get a phony one before the court rules

Oh ya......the white part of the family he tossed under the bus.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just an idea but he might be leaving with Michelle to prepare for the smoke that's getting ready to come out about her interview with AFI. That also might be why he said he might drop a few points in the polls before the election.

Do you have a link and/or summary about her interview with AFI? I hadn't heard about that yet.

Interesting, very interesting....

Just saw this picture. No matter how I feel about Obama, I'm very glad he is taking time out to see his grandmother.

Barack Obama is shown with his grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham on a park bench in New York City, when Obama was a student at Columbia University.

If she were that ill, he'd be on a plane now, not Thursday. Timing is odd, since he filed ANOTHER motion to dismiss the Berg lawsuit today.
    "

May I just say that I am taking care of my 87-year-old mother, who is getting weaker and weaker daily. She still has the spit and fire she always had, has a strong heart, but has said on a few occasions, that life in her condition is not what she bargained for.
    I would cut this guy some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    just an idea but he might be leaving with Michelle to prepare for the smoke that's getting ready to come out about her interview with AFI. That also might be why he said he might drop a few points in the polls before the election.

Has it been verified that his wife really did give that interview?

I haven't kept on that incident.....last time I read anything, the campaign was denying everything and I figured that was the end of it.

Re: Obama suspends campaign Thurs & Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Breaking news. Sen. Barack Obama will leave campaign trail to fly to Hawaii as grandmother who raised him is seriously ill. No details of illness.
    Hope he gets some serious birth documentation while he's there.

Hope his grammy gets better, too.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast