Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    perhaps he has gone to get a phony one before the court rules
    Or to oversea and "accident" destroying all original records.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Timing is odd, since he filed ANOTHER motion to dismiss the Berg lawsuit today.

Obama has more pressing business in Hawaii than visiting a sick Grandmother. Being unable to get Berg'S suit dismissed, he has to deal with the court and has to go to Hawaii to "fix' the problem. Hes in big trouble and this could wreck his ambitions. He has tried to laugh this off but now he has a big fight on his hands. Hes the ONLY one laughing. But not for long.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Timing is odd, since he filed ANOTHER motion to dismiss the Berg lawsuit today.

Obama has more pressing business in Hawaii than visiting a sick Grandmother. Being unable to get Berg'S suit dismissed, he has to deal with the court and has to go to Hawaii to "fix' the problem. Hes in big trouble and this could wreck his ambitions. He has tried to laugh this off but now he has a big fight on his hands. Hes the ONLY one laughing. But not for long.

He could probably try to "fix" things all he wants and it probably wouldn't help him.

At this point, our government would have everything they need to know already I suspect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan

Barack Obama is shown with his grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham on a park bench in New York City, when Obama was a student at Columbia University.
    Don't put that picture on the front page of the Times and Post, or he will lose the black vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope his granmother recovers but personally A billion dollar buisness deal or running for office I would be on the next flight.

GOD,FAMILY,AND COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    just an idea but he might be leaving with Michelle to prepare for the smoke that's getting ready to come out about her interview with AFI. That also might be why he said he might drop a few points in the polls before the election.

Has it been verified that his wife really did give that interview?

I haven't kept on that incident.....last time I read anything, the campaign was denying everything and I figured that was the end of it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://nationalwriterssyndicate.com/content/view/761/2/

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=78609

Here are two links to the article. There are more links on the sites.

this is a political stunt, the only person he cares about is himself. i really don't think he is capable of true feelings.... except for himself. that does not make me feel secure about what he will do with this country.

Isn't that the same grandmother that said he was born in Kenya? Could this be a conspiracy to quiet the truth? Dont laugh, people have been killed for a lot less than world domination.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

MW
    wmarinecic wrote:

Isn't that the same grandmother that said he was born in Kenya?
    I think this is his other grandmother (mothers parents).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama to leave campaign to visit grandmother
    By Jimmy Orr | 10.21.08
    E-mail a friend Print this Letter to the Editor Republish ShareThisGet e-mail alerts RSS
    With just two weeks to go before the election, Barack Obama is leaving the campaign trail later this week to visit his ill grandmother in Hawaii.

Obama, now leading John McCain by eights points according to a new Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll, will attend a campaign event in Indianapolis Thursday morning before flying to the island state.

Discussing the decision to step off the campaign trail, Obama strategist Robert Gibbs told reporters his close relationship with his grandmother warranted the decision.

“Senator Obama’s grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, has always been one of the most important people in his life, along with his mother and his grandfather,â€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast