Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama wants Amnesty: Take a Look at this Chart TREASON

Obama wants AMNESTY so that the Illegal Aliens can Legally compete for the few jobs that are out there

as you lose your homes
    as you lose your jobs
    as your children cry for food
    You tell me how this is not TREASON against the American People
    Treason against the states that are not getting your taxes to pay its bills as money Transfers get sent south of the border and almost every country out there

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot. ... 12000.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and Damn .. lets not forget good ole John Kerry

Kerry introduces law to bring Muslim workers to U.S.

Wake the Hell up America .... Until you put these Treasonous Traitors on Trial it is only going to get worse

Dumb ass Americans .. you put up with this crap; so maybe you deserve it... I just feel sorry for your children

you metro sexual Males deserve all that is coming your way

you females that voted for Obama .. what the hell were you thinking

as a side Bar ... you would have gotten the same Bull Shit from McCain

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/201 ... rs-to-u-s/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your fangs are showing...

Meet you all

I will meet you all in Washington DC to "return" our nation to its rightful owners...

GR
    We knew long ago these thugs in Washington were nothing but low life rich elites who did all they could to take money and power that they already had more of than any human being should have in one lifetime.

Keep fighting back, because this won't stand.

Though, when the time comes, we all need to meet them when they pass on to the other side and see the horror on their faces when they realize that they were not really as pure as they professed to be for themselves and each other.

Remember, God wins! And thank God He will judge the evil doers much more harshly than we ever can.

Keep fighting back in the mean time - to take back our nation for "our" children - not for illegal alien children, and those like them.

This will end up a decided by which side the millitary stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    and wait till the troops get home and see how the USA has really stumbled since they went to the sand box. they have to see how their parents are loosing big time, think that will go over well?

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    and wait till the troops get home and see how the USA has really stumbled since they went to the sand box. they have to see how their parents are loosing big time, think that will go over well?
    Well, the revolt will have to come from the middle and lower ranks. Our Gnerals are too easily influenced by groups like the CfR and the Trilateral Commission. My guess is that they would be sell-outs, but I hope I'm wrong.

Here's a link to the membership of the CFR as of 1991. I wasn't able to locate a more recent listing, but here's a bunch of traitors of military in the link below the list:

CFR Military Fellows, 1991:
    Col. William M. Drennan, Jr., USAF -- CFR
    Col. Wallace C. Gregson, USMC -- CFR
    Col. Jack B. Wood, USA -- CFR
    CFR Military Fellows, 1992:
    Col. David M. Mize, USMC -- CFR
    Col. John P. Rose, USA -- CFR
    Joint Chiefs of Staff:
    Gen. Colin L. Powell, Chairman -- CFR
    Gen. Carl E. Vuono, Army -- CFR
    Gen. John T. Chain, Co Sac -- CFR
    Gen. Merril A. Mcpeak, Co Pac AF -- CFR
    Lt. Gen. George L. Butler, Dir. Strategic Plans & Policy -- CFR
    Lt. Gen. Charles T. Boyd, Com. Air Univ. -- CFR
    Lt. Gen. Bradley C. Hosmer, AF Inspector General -- CFR

If these guys were members as of 1991, I'm sure there's guys just like them who are members now.

Here's the link:
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/cfr-members.htm

This is a growing list...

I posted a second call for impeachment of Obama and his co-conspirators:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202347.html
    and I still think this should be tried first, but not until after the 2010 mid-term elections. Trying it before then could drum up unwanted sympathy votes on the liberal side, and it could not pass with the current congress, anyway.

If that legal tactic does not work…

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    -Declaration of Independence

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    -Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast