Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Wants Only ONE Illegal Alien Deported: His Poor Aunt!

From "Lonewacko:Immigration, Politics, Media Bias,...."

Please see source for links to references throughout.
    http://24ahead.com/blog/index.html

November 02, 2008

OBAMA WANTS HIS POOR AUNT TO BE DEPORTED, DOESN'T WANT MILLIONS OF OTHER ILLEGAL ALIENS TO BE DEPORTED.

Per this, on tonight and tomorrow night's CBS News, Katie Couric asked Barack Obama whether he would "support [his poor illegal alien aunt] being deported to Kenya". His response:

If she is violating laws those laws have to be obeyed. We're a nation of laws. Obviously that doesn't lessen my concern for her, I haven't been able to be in touch with her. But I'm a strong believer you have to obey the law.

Oddly enough, Obama applies a different standard to his own aunt than he does to the millions of other illegal aliens in the U.S.: he doesn't want them to be deported but instead wants them to stay here and become citizens (and thus voters).

In his "honest conversation" about immigration on April 1, 2008, Obama said the following (note that this includes a false choice too):

We are not going to send [illegal aliens] home ...

Mr. Obama said many illegals have "settled," "bought property" and have children who are U.S. citizens. He said the country would have to devote "all our law enforcement resources to rounding up people without papers, even if they weren't causing any trouble," and once that's done, the country would have to "empty out our jails." ...That would force police to ignore killers and carjackers and instead be "worried about the guy in the kitchen somewhere who's working in a restaurant... Not all of 'em are from Mexico," because some are from Ireland, Poland or Nigeria. ..."Imagine what that would look like, basically detaining, putting in jail 12 million people. We're not going to do that..."

And, on March 12, 2008, Obama said this (the same false choice, and it includes a lie as well):

When I hear Rush Limbaugh or you know Lou Dobbs or some of these people talking about how we need to send them all back. We're not going to send them all back. First of all, this is a country of immigrants. Second of all, as a practical matter, we would end up having to use all of our law enforcement resources to round people up, detain them, separate families. It's not a realistic solution.

It's about time his supporters realize that Obama is just a sleazy liar who will do anything to win.

Posted to Politics at 04:36 PM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe auntie was there at his birth in Kenya, and she speaks English, so he wants her outta here before she can slip up.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VOTE McCain to keep this rat out of the white house. God help us if he gets in.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Well, that's one more than La Raza wants to send home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously he is fearful that his aunt may bring more skeletons out of his closet. If he wants her deported then he should have all other illegals deported as well. I would like to challenge him to have the illegal in my condo building deported as well. He was given 30 days to get out after ICE picked him up and he is still here 4 to 5 months later despite all my calls to ICE.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Obviously he is fearful that his aunt may bring more skeletons out of his closet. If he wants her deported then he should have all other illegals deported as well. I would like to challenge him to have the illegal in my condo building deported as well. He was given 30 days to get out after ICE picked him up and he is still here 4 to 5 months later despite all my calls to ICE.
    Don't just call ICE. Contact them, but c'c an e-mail to every federal, state and local law enforcement responsible for this issues, INCLUDING TAX AUTHORITIES! This is what my friend has done quite effectively. The IRS is one agency that doesn't slack when it comes to harassing people, believe me.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake