Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama - why don't you just set me on fire by Glenn Beck

This is amazing! I love Glenn Beck, he is keeping me sane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNp9GSbF ... r_embedded

Awesome! Thank you! Yes, he does it for me too.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    After we get finished sending tea bags we should start sending matches.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Glenn Beck etc, powerful intro.. ;)

agreed..!!

POWERFULL intro..!! :P

Video should also be on www.FoxNews.com FoxNews.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-152117.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

great! Love this guy.......He got it right ...sad to say ... soon legal americans will be migrating to other countries to get away from the illegal alien criminals and for get about your SSN many illegal aliens already used them ...and now our great President Obama is planning to reward them with legal status for all the fraudulent work they have done for years ... by using legal citizen's documents this is pure against legal americans.

Using a someone else SSN is illegal ...Mr. President, we don't need to reward criminals. Or do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Xochi
    great! Love this guy.......He got it right ...sad to say ... soon legal americans will be migrating to other countries to get away from the illegal alien criminals and for get about your SSN many illegal aliens already used them ...and now our great President Obama is planning to reward them with legal status for all the fraudulent work they have done for years ... by using legal citizen's documents this is pure against legal americans.

Using a someone else SSN is illegal ...Mr. President, we don't need to reward criminals. Or do we?
    Good points Xochi,

Problem is that if you want to immigrate to Canada, I am told you need over 100,000 dollars in a Canadian bank. They say the banks will even provide you with the immigration forms you need.

Canada will be a poor escape though, Canadians will be taxed even more than they are now if the North American Union becomes a reality.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The irony of it all is that the illegals will have turned America into the
    third world country they left but in reality brought with them.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Must see Repeat on FoxNewsChannel now.. ;)

Repeat on FoxNewsChannel now..

..intro is the best..!!

Video from FNC: "The One Thing"
    www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/22084011 ... g&seek=1.8

:P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Trust me, I am strongly considering this idea. I am just about fed up with it all.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Problem is that if you want to immigrate to Canada, I am told you need over 100,000 dollars in a Canadian bank. They say the banks will even provide you with the immigration forms you need.
    $100,000 is cheap, Switzerland wants $500,000 and that was 10 years ago, it's probably $1 million now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast