Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Obama Wire-Tapped Trump at Trump Tower Before the Election!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Everyone is jumping on this like white on rice, but I've yet to see any real evidence that Obama had any knowledge or was directly responsible for tapping Trump's phone. Someone please help me out here, what am I missing? Trust me, I'm not one to defend Obama but the truth and facts do matter. Has any real proof, not talking about anonymous source hearsay, been provided?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Everyone is jumping on this like white on rice, but I've yet to see any real evidence that Obama had any knowledge or was directly responsible for tapping Trump's phone. Someone please help me out here, what am I missing? Trust me, I'm not one to defend Obama but the truth and facts do matter. Has any real proof, not talking about anonymous source hearsay, been provided?
    We will stay tuned to hear more. Many people say Obama had to know. The FISA requests went through his justice department. We do not know the name of the particular person yet to submit FISA requests. Then we are reminded that the NSA can surveil on their own, monitoring data. Mr. Clapper lied about that but it was found to be true even to the dismay of democrats.

Maybe we will find out more next week.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    We will stay tuned to hear more. Many people say Obama had to know. The FISA requests went through his justice department. We do not know the name of the particular person yet to submit FISA requests. Then we are reminded that the NSA can surveil on their own, monitoring data. Mr. Clapper lied about that but it was found to be true even to the dismay of democrats.

Maybe we will find out more next week.
    Okay, just wanted to see if I missed something because some folks seem adamant that this was a known fact. Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama Speechwriter: Funny How Obama Hasn’t Denied Trump Was Wiretapped

March 4, 2017 by streiff

A little earlier today Obama’s spokesman responded to Trump’s assertion that Obama had ordered the wiretapping of Trump and/or Trump Tower.

Spokesman for Obama responds to Trump's assertion, without evidence, that Obama ordered Trump's phone tapped pic.twitter.com/1hnrO82FTH

— Mark Berman (@markberman) March 4, 2017

It is curiously similar to the the tweet released by Iran’s agent-of-influence in the Obama White House, Ben Rhodes.

No President can order a wiretap. Those restrictions were put in place to protect citizens from people like you. https://t.co/lEVscjkzSw

— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) March 4, 2017

What both of these tweets do is deny something that no sane person is actually alleging, that is, that Obama, himself, ordered a wiretap. What most people mean when they say “Obama” did something, is that his administration carried out the action. (Seriously, when people say Bush invaded Iraq or Osama bin Laden destroyed the Twin Towers do they actually mean the men, themselves, did it. I understand not liking Trump but I don’t understand beclowning oneself to further the hate.) What neither of the tweets deny is that a wiretap was ordered by the Obama administration and that it was carried out. This point is made by former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau:

I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

— Jon Favreau (@jonfavs) March 4, 2017

At this point I am of the opinion that a wiretap was ordered, that most likely it was a FISA order, and it was directed at the banking communications that were reported in October. If you recall, that story was shopped to many news outlets who all declined it because of sketchy sourcing (ah, for the good old days when journalists and editors and publishers actually worried about the reliability of sources) except for Slate. Trump more than likely was not the specific target. The Democrats had better hope that is the case because if it comes to pass that a presidential candidate was under surveillance by the other party and nothing material was uncovered things are going to get ugly very, very fast. And they should.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017...mp-wiretapped/
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the guests on with Judge Jeanine, Maryanne Marsh, a democrat, believes that President Trump did the tweeting this morning because something else is coming out. Again, we will see where this all goes.

@JudgeJeanine
    1h
    "What I think Trump did this morning was disclose this because he believes other information is coming out." - @maryannemarsh #Justice
    View details ·

Kellyanne Conway was listed as a guest of the Judge to discuss the wiretap situation but she was not on this evening.

Obama didn't physically draw the paperwork and submit it to the FISA Judge, but he ordered the investigation that led to it. Mary Ann, the blond woman that's always on Judge Jeanine said they started the investigation on Trump in the spring of 2015, before he even announced he was running for President.

On another Fox Show, the lawyer with the big dark hair, can't think of her name, she had a former Bush official, a female, who spoke to an Obama Administration former official who worked in the White House for 7.5 years and she confirmed the FISA warrant, Obama knew all about the wire tap, they discussed it in the White House. Her source didn't know the name of the actual lawyer or FBI agent in DOJ who drafted it and submitted it to the FISA Judge, but it was done.

Judge Jeanine had Mike Mukasey on and he said the probable cause for a FISA warrant is different than for a criminal investigation, it can just be evidence that someone is just talking to someone DOJ thinks is a foreign spy or an operative, whether they are or not and whether or not the person being tapped even knows the person they're meeting with or talking to or whatever is a suspected spy or an operative. In the case of a FISA warrant, there is no insinuation of guilt of any wrong-doing,and according to the former Bush official, her source said it was doing "due diligence" to see what the suspected spy or operative is up to and if there's some collusion to tip the election.

This is going to be big. Trump's got this. He's going to nail their butts.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-05-2017 at 12:22 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Obama didn't physically draw the paperwork and submit it to the FISA Judge, but he ordered the investigation that led to it. Mary Ann, the blond woman that's always on Judge Jeanine said they started the investigation on Trump in the spring of 2015, before he even announced he was running for President.

On another Fox Show, the lawyer with the big dark hair, can't think of her name, she had a former Bush official, a female, who spoke to an Obama Administration former official who worked in the White House for 7.5 years and she confirmed the FISA warrant, Obama knew all about the wire tap, they discussed it in the White House. Her source didn't know the name of the actual lawyer or FBI agent in DOJ who drafted it and submitted it to the FISA Judge, but it was done.

Judge Jeanine had Mike Mukasey on and he said the probable cause for a FISA warrant is different than for a criminal investigation, it can just be evidence that someone is just talking to someone DOJ thinks is a foreign spy or an operative, whether they are or not and whether or not the person being tapped even knows the person they're meeting with or talking to or whatever is a suspected spy or an operative. In the case of a FISA warrant, there is no insinuation of guilt of any wrong-doing,and according to the former Bush official, her source said it was doing "due diligence" to see what the suspected spy or operative is up to and if there's some collusion to tip the election.

This is going to be big. Trump's got this. He's going to nail their butts.
    Up to this point I'm still not hearing anything beyond accusation, hearsay, speculation, and opinion. Somebody needs to produce some hard cold facts that can be substantiated with actual evidence that Obama was personally involved in wiretapping Trump's residence or office. I pray Trump has some actual proof because if he doesn't, he's going to come out looking like a fool at best. At worst he could find himself on the wrong side of a lawsuit for libel.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Up to this point I'm still not hearing anything beyond accusation, hearsay, speculation, and opinion. Somebody needs to produce some hard cold facts that can be substantiated with actual evidence that Obama was personally involved in wiretapping Trump's residence or office. I pray Trump has some actual proof because if he doesn't, he's going to come out looking like a fool at best. At worst he could find himself on the wrong side of a lawsuit for libel.
    That would be quite the double-standard.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    That would be quite the double-standard.
    Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

MW
    Home

Obama Intel Chief Clapper: Denies Wire Tap Claim, 'No Evidence of Collusion' Between Trump, Russians

Sunday, 05 Mar 2017 10:20 AM

Ex-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday vehemently denied that President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap on Donald Trump during his presidential campaign last year.
    In an interview with NBC News' "Meet The Press," Clapper asserted "I would know this… something like this, absolutely" had the FBI obtained a court order for a wiretap of Trump Tower, as Trump has alleged.

Pressed by host Chuck Todd whether there was no Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court order to bug Trump Tower, Clapper replied: "Not to my knowledge, no."
    He also said there was nothing included in a DNI report of data from the National Security Agency, FBI and CIA about alleged improper contacts between Russia and Trump campaign officials.

"We did not include evidence in our report … that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign…" he said, but added such evidence "could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government."

"At the time, we had no evidence of collusion," he declared..
    Clapper said what's need now is "to get to the bottom of all of this because it's such a distraction."
    Clapper also pushed back at la New York Times report last week that the intelligence community in the last days of the Obama administration lowered the classification of intel in order to spread it throughout the government after the Trump administration moved into the White House.

Clapper said "our actual effort was to protect [the intel], and not to spread it around and certainly not to dumb it down, if I can use that phrase, in order to disseminate it more widely," he insisted.

"We were under a preservation order from both our oversight committees to preserve and protect all of the information related to that report in any event."

© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast