Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Obama's Lit. Agent: Born in Kenya, Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Lit. Agent: Born in Kenya, Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
    It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
    Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
    The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.

Full story at:

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

wow, that is some compelling evidence that Dictator Barack Obama is a fraud and probable agent of powerful forces trying to bring America down.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    wow, that is some compelling evidence that Dictator Barack Obama is a fraud and probable agent of powerful forces trying to bring America down.

W
    I do not like to say that Russians were right when they said "Our president is a fraud".
    Illegal immigration is a serious problem compared to a virus or a plague if we don't fight it on time the consequences would be catastrophic.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalized View Post
    I do not like to say that Russians were right when they said "Our president is a fraud".
    This is one of my favorite videos of Obama, look at his face he is so fricken "Mad"

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

While I have my very serious doubts as to where Obama was actually born, I still think the big issue is that the Supreme Court has defined natural born as two citizen parents. Why hasn't a single member of congress, including Ron Paul, raised an objection?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing to see here folks...move on Just how much evidence has to pile up before someone in the government stands up and asks the obvious???
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalized View Post
    They watch us like a hawk, have infiltrated our government so deeply(Head of FBI was Russian spy) that they should know.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This story is trending at #4 on Yahoo.

Of course the Obots are in full damage control, promising that the literary agent "misidentified Obama's birthplace.

TRENDING NOW

Yahoo!

Steve, where did this video come from, what was the occasion and the date of the event if you know.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast