Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBlather is speaking now.

I am hearing this from the other room and I am struck by a couple of little things.

ALL of the jobs he mentions are UNION jobs. Teachers, Police, firefighters have dues collected by the states to line the coffers of the Union to finance politicians.

On the summer "youth" jobs, I feel they will be only awareded to historically descriminated minorities, like the jobs in the first stimulus. Read the COPS program from Stimulus I.

If he wants to close tax loopholes for big business he shoud start with GE.

Or, perhaps I am just a cynic.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama is a partisan hack.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice little provision in the so called American Jobs Act that will most definitely help the illegals. Tell me hilda solis wont be looking out for her la raza friends here.

Other Reemployment Reforms: States will be able to seek waivers from the Secretary of Labor to implement other innovative reforms to connect the long-term unemployed to work opportunities.

It's the ninth bullet under "Pathways Back to Work for Americans Looking for Jobs".

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... n-jobs-act

•Investing in Low-Income Youth and Adults: The President is proposing a new Pathways Back to Work Fund to provide hundreds of thousands of low-income youth and adults with opportunities to work and to achieve needed training in growth industries. The Initiative will do three things: i) support summer and year-round jobs for youth, building off of successful programs that supported over 370,000 such jobs in 2009 and 2010; ii) support subsidized employment opportunities for low-income individuals who are unemployed, building off the successful TANF Emergency Contingency Fund wage subsidy program that supported 260,000 jobs in 2009 and 2010; and iii) support promising and innovative local work-based job and training initiatives to place low-income adults and youths in jobs quickly.

Infrastructure bank
    Somehow, I think this is a honeypot for Unions.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He was holding up his big $447 billion dollar jobs plan today, when ever you see union workers working on roads and bridges there's only a handful of people working on them 20 maybe 30 people, Pelosi just scammed us out of $6 billion so teachers didn't get laid off. This "Jobs Plan" just plans to keep his contributors happy, Welfarers and Union Thugs

I don't want anything from NObama, "Keep the change, you obviously need it more then me!"

All it is and all it has been since this "Panderer and Thief" took office is "Damage Control" for us, his "Scorched Earth" policies are all pre-concieved
    and "We the People" have become "We the Expendable"

"Just say NObama!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn