Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah really nice cars!
    If driving without a drivers license is illegal then why weren't these drivers also arrested? What happens to citizens who get caught driving without a license? Do you even have to have a license to drive in O-side?

Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    Yeah really nice cars!
    If driving without a drivers license is illegal then why weren't these drivers also arrested? What happens to citizens who get caught driving without a license? Do you even have to have a license to drive in O-side?
    I'm beginning to wonder.
    This check point was set up just a mile from my house and about a 1/4 mile from my kids school. I personally think the cops were too soft on these scofflaws. If your gonna do it, do it right. These IA's should have been thrown in the clink and then deported pronto.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW I think the point about ID and terrorism is valid. I spoke with a DHS officer in S.CA and his biggest concern is terrorism. NOT GOOD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just wondering on this but what about INSURANCE? are these cars that got impounded for driver without license insured? isn't having insurance a requirement for automobile registration in CA? and if so, isn't any insurance claim null and void if the driver is unlicensed? what happens when an unlicensed, uninsured, illegal migrant causes an accident? who pays? and after all of these questions back to my first one, why weren't these unlicensed drivers arrested???

Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    just wondering on this but what about INSURANCE? are these cars that got impounded for driver without license insured? isn't having insurance a requirement for automobile registration in CA? and if so, isn't any insurance claim null and void if the driver is unlicensed? what happens when an unlicensed, uninsured, illegal migrant causes an accident? who pays? and after all of these questions back to my first one, why weren't these unlicensed drivers arrested???
    It has become apparent to me that in the state of california, along with many others, this is just ignored. Illegals are getting away without insurance, they don't know how to drive, they drive drunk. This to me is one of the major reasons california is going bankrupt. Illegals run the state. You think if they broke the law coming over here and stealing licenses and our SS numbers they would even worry about getting insurance for their vehicles.

There will be riots if our government gives one red cent to bail out this once beautiful but now disgusting state!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12