Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Oh No, Nappy Is on Huckabee now

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    What a complete Idiot
    As with Obama just the sight of this woman makes me "ILL" I'M pretty sure she is on there telling lie after lie and, I sure can do without hearing her do so.

Re: Oh No, Nappy Is on Huckabee now

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    What a complete Idiot
    Is there a link?
    ------------------------

Banned
    Could have called it the Dumb and Dumber show. Why is it the dish tv always goes out when a good program is on and when Napi is on you cannot lose the signal to save your life.

I don't know who Napolitano, the air head, is trying to convince.

11 million people pass through Israel's Ben Gurion airport annually.

El Al hires intelligent (the key word here is intelligent) trained English speaking speaking security agents. Airline passengers are asked "make sense" questions, right down to why they are in Israel, who they visited, what church, synagogue, mosque, or whatever they attend or attended, etc. It is a serious one on one verbal exchange. Continuous eye contact by the security agent with the traveler is about as confrontational as it gets.....

When flights are booked, computerized background checks are completed as a part of their screening process....which means some of the possible terrorist threat is addressed before these people even get to a security check point.

The U.S. government needs to get out of this stumble bum TSA program. It is reminiscent of the proficiency of the Keystone Cops. There is no good reason why individual airlines and/or airports cannot have an across the board, co-ordinating method of security procedures.

This country is hung up on racial profiling to the point of asinine ridiculous. If the chickens in your hen house are getting killed by coyotes, you don't sit up all night with a shot gun waiting to shoot foxes

Get Real

April
    IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED HERE! Please HELP!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1194360.html#1194360

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Each time I see this person I find myself more discouraged for America that we have people like this in power. This administration appears to pick the worse of the worse in almost all positions by design or ignorance I can
    only guess.

This started in our higher education system where professors with few skills are hired based on their Left-wing politics.

I picture her with a Bozo nose... this woman is nauseating... her IQ leaves a lot to be desired I think.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I usually watch the show, but when I saw that she was on I turned the channel to another station. I've had enough of these progressive left wing lying loons.

Don't cast your pearls to the swine...she actually wears them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12