Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ohio Sheriff Sent a Bill to the Mexican President for the Illegals...Here’s What Happ

The Not So Silent Majority By Proliferocks.com

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! This deserves national attention IMMEDIATELY!!!

Here’s What Happened After an Ohio Sheriff Sent a Bill to the Mexican President for the Illegals...
    Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said Friday that he sent a letter to Mexican...
    theblaze.com

Here’s What Happened After an Ohio Sheriff Sent a Bill to the Mexican President for the Illegals in His Jail

Jul. 25, 2014 8:38pm Erica Ritz

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said Friday that he sent a letter to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, charging him for all the illegals in his jail.
    What happened next? The Ohio sheriff told Dana Loesch: “The federal government sends me a letter and said I violated a treaty of like, 1790.”
    When Loesch asked for more information, Jones continued: “I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally. I’ve not gotten any money from them, but I billed them so much. And I’ll tell you what I got in return: my life was threatened.”
    Jones said he got a call from the FBI saying there were three sheriffs in the country that were going to be killed by the drug cartels, and he was one of the three.

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones appears on TheBlaze TV’s ‘Dana’ with Dana Loesch July 25, 2014. (Photo: TheBlaze TV)

Jones has also written a letter to President Barack Obama, “asking and pleading with him not to bring these people here to the state of Ohio, and to secure our borders.”
    “We’ve had horrendous crimes here in this community,” Jones said. “We had a senior citizen, an elderly lady, molested by a teenager that came over from Mexico. We had another one molested — an eight year old girl. We’ve had drugs pouring in, more so than before the government said the borders were sealed. And we’re being run over by the drug dealers coming to this community. The violence has increased, and we’re a long way from the borders.”
    Jones said his county spends eight to ten million dollars each month on welfare programs, which he called “free stuff,” and said that’s “some of the reason that they come here.”
    “It’s a terrible, terrible tragedy,” Jones said. “People’s lives are being threatened. It’s in the state of Ohio, for crying out loud. We’re not in Arizona; we’re not in California.”
    Jones said the administration is making it “too easy” for those wishing to harm America to cross into the United States.
    “They’re going to walk in with backpacks. They’re going to put some dirty bombs together, [and] they’re going to do something really terrible. It’s too easy,” Jones said. “We don’t know who they are. They don’t have vaccinations. Our jails are full. They hit and run. It’s totally out of control, and it’s gotten worse just in the past twelve months.”
    Complimentary Clip from TheBlaze TV

Video at the page link:

Other Must-Read Stories

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...s-in-his-jail/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ohio sheriff sends Mexico $900,000 bill for jailing illegals

Published July 30, 2014
    FoxNews.com

An Ohio sheriff on Tuesday sent an 'Open Letter' to Mexico's president requesting $900,000 for "dealing with your criminals."

The Cincinnati Enquirer reported that Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones sent the letter to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto requesting repayment for the 3,000 Mexican nationals arrested in his county over the past ten years. It was rough math, but he wants to charge Mexico for their jail time, which he figured was about five days, on average.

He indicated that the figure could be much higher when you take in the legal fees and social services afforded these criminals.

"I think it only fair that you provide me with some financial support for dealing with your criminals," the letter said.

Jones told "Fox & Friends" that his county shares a water border with Canada, but the southern border is the one creating the most difficulties.

"It's killing our communities," he said.

Jones has been an outspoken critic of the recent border crisis. He wrote another letter to President Obama, saying the issue is a result of the U.S.’ inability to secure the border. He also said he wrote a letter to President George W. Bush, and called the problem something that manifested itself for years.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/30...ling-illegals/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn