Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    It is weird, but many of the Californians on other sites, don't think the Illegals are causing any problems for California or the USA. They just don't see the negatives. I find this difficult to understand.
    Can you say brainwashed? They think they are supposed to live a third world life style (doing otherwise is "racist") and not have any children (to save the planet). I am not kidding, that is the mentality in liberal parts of CA.
    They are brainwashed...The third world is coming to their neighborhood soon.
    More crime and destroyed communities. Unfortunately it will be too late when they finally wake up and are out-numbered by the invaders!

I say screw the liberals, all of them. Let Hillary raise taxes on the corporations who are hiring cheap illegals, while the legal minorities who voted for Hillary start geting layed off and can't pay their bank mortgages.
    If you qualify for government programs, USE IT. Liberal Americans need to weak up to the fact that government benies are in short supply.

We all know that the economy is going to go on a tailspin. SHOUT, MAKE NOISE and DEMAND that Americans start getting well payed jobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12