Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MechEngineer....

You keep referring to "Immigrants"...we are talking "ILLEGAL ALIENS"! Of course, (legal) immigrants are vital to the economy of this country...no one is arguing that point. Have you not figured out what we are all about?

FYI, the CIR would give instant PERMANENT legal status and a path to CITIZENSHIP to the 20-38M ILLEGAL ALIENS who are invading this country at the rate of 5 to 10,000 per day! Not only that...it would allow all of their RELATIVES to jump on the gravy train to the US! What's it going to look like if 20M illegals bring their elderly parents (another 40 illegals) to the US just in time to collect SS and all the other freebies? I know, I know...you would LOVE it!

We have MORE than enough low skilled, manual workers to continue the prosperity of this country...they are called ANCHOR BABIES! 40%
    of them do not graduate and many fail to learn English! What are we supposed to do with all of them? We are SATURATED! 38 M illegals... and counting...is an infestation...a plague!

xyz
    The stock market is down..The government is trying to prop it up ..but a McCain Clinton win..sends it down..
    The stockmarket held steady..went up for a few days on the hope that Romney might win...but..without the Fed propping it up today..I think it would be down a lot
    McCain scares people..and so does Clinton..
    I doubt McCain can win except among people who are going to vote Against Clinton
    Then this country is really going to tank..bottom out..

Re: OK, lets try to pull ourselves together

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I am terribly despondent and feeling defeated as apparently many of us
    are. We need to pull ourselves together and get on with the struggle.
    We cant give up. I dont know what to do but its not give up.

William, give us a swift kick and get us going again.
    Don't get down over the plastic images propped up by the MSM and by all means don't let it affect you in this struggle. The collectivist forces at play here are very strong and it is not like they found themsleves born from the ether, but rather a long and careful devious path gave rise to their ideas of greed and propelled them into a steady march. When you hear McCain and his ilk speak it may seem loud and present, but it is really the sound of many voices being smothered silent. The most evil form of tyranny doesn't prance about in jack boots, it tells you everything is going to be okay, it gives you a wink and a thumbs up and sends you to bed with a sense of comfort. Only to prowl the nights dark fantastic with plots of greed and schemes of power. The light of day never finds its way into the heart of this kind of despot, only relishing in deception gives them warmth.

Just remember that the sails of a subordinate ship are always guided by the uncaring gusts of the prevailing winds. Liberty-absolute is the tenacious sort of mariner, keen to recall that a just and noble course is mapped out in the same stars that bring light thru the darkest of skies.

You speak against this tyranny and I, without hesitation, stand beside you. I think you will find that this is the sentiments of the true patriots in this movement. So when you think times are tough just remember that you aren't alone no matter what the machines rusty wheels whisper.
    Your post has given me chill bumps in a good way. Thank you. I hope
    this gives others a bump up as it has me. Thank you. Youre right.
    I think I see a new day that is better than the dark of last night.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Quote Originally Posted by MechEngineer
    You understand what McCain's win means for the future of a reasonable and much needed immigration reform? anyone, anyone? It takes that fear away from thos senators who might have voted for CIR if it wasn't for the smoke screen they believed was an overwhelming majority of Americans. Instead it was a very obsesive and hateful group of people calling, faxing, emailing in such an angry tone, over and over and over again. Given McCain's victory amongst republicans and President Bush's recent standing ovation on his continuing immigration reform plan at the State of the Union, it's only a matter of time.

Don't worry, just like all anti-immigrant groups in past generations who shared the same EXACT rhetoric as you all, immigrants really aren't that bad. In fact, low wage immigrants only bring further prosperity to the country.
    No - all it means is that the media is driving the election as it has been all along. Every person i know - every one of them - is against the illegal immigration that is plaguing our nation. I'm not a racist. I'm not a fanatic. I am an American and have seen the future of this country over the last year. I moved from Oklahoma to Los Angeles and am in another country much of the time. I go home and see my the drastic changes that have happened while i have been here. It's not pleasant to us, the majority. This is our land and these changes that are being forced are not welcomed.

And you speak of prosperity?? How exactly do you suppose that we will become more prosperous when our schools are being dumbed down for a generation of illegals who don't speak the language, don't care to try, and couldn't care less about the day care called 'school' they are sent to every day? How do we become more prosperous when our wages are not able to keep up with inflation, and a cancer spreading through our society working at slave labor wages drives legitimate businesses into the ground? Where is the prosperity in forcing those who manage to keep jobs to pay increasing percentages of their wages (indirectly or directly - i.e. higher health care costs, higher car insurance, etc.) to take care of the illegals who don't, who want their food stamps, free lunches, and other social benefits. There is no prosperity in that. Perhaps compared to the hovel they illegals come from, it is, but it's neither right nor fair to expect us to take care of an entire country who refuses to take care of themselves.
    Well put.......and is "he" one of them????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

AMERICANS do not SURRENDER!!! We can still win our fight in congress, thats why there are 3 separate parts of government!! If Americans don't wake up and save their country we will at least know we did not give up or give in....WE HAVE TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT!! Every day an American loses a job to an illegal or his house because cheap labor another American wakes up!

It is only a matter of time.....before Americans realize they are being screwed.

We also need for them to cut legal immigration, I believe one of our problems is we have to many people here who do not know or are not made of what Americans are ( not all) but alot and many of them from 3rd world countrys who think anything they get is better than what they had, But not to Americans who's families built America!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone else been wondering about the number of trolls showing up here? Must be worried if they give up the boards where they can insult everyone and call them filthy names to come here.

Re: OK, lets try to pull ourselves together

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I am terribly despondent and feeling defeated as apparently many of us
    are. We need to pull ourselves together and get on with the struggle.
    We cant give up. I dont know what to do but its not give up.

William, give us a swift kick and get us going again.
    I will do my best folks. I'm pretty disappointed about McCain's win in Florida as well. Really makes me think about those Diebold voting machines.

How do McCain's vote results compare to the pre election polls and exit poll data?

The recent resurgence of McCain just seems entirely too unlikely and forced to me for many reasons.

W
    He is not getting the conservative vote. Just the old crusty floridans that will vote for McCain because he was a war hero....

A guy at my work this morning, he and I were talking. And I said to him. "You voted for McCain didnt you? (he over 60) he said yes, because he was my CO in the navy. I called McCain a traitor and pissed him off good. I have been sick to my stomach about this all day. I live in FL and I live in a navy town. Sigh....... What a scumbag McCain is. What a foolish scumbag.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by MechEngineer
    You understand what McCain's win means for the future of a reasonable and much needed immigration reform? anyone, anyone? It takes that fear away from thos senators who might have voted for CIR if it wasn't for the smoke screen they believed was an overwhelming majority of Americans. Instead it was a very obsesive and hateful group of people calling, faxing, emailing in such an angry tone, over and over and over again. Given McCain's victory amongst republicans and President Bush's recent standing ovation on his continuing immigration reform plan at the State of the Union, it's only a matter of time.

Don't worry, just like all anti-immigrant groups in past generations who shared the same EXACT rhetoric as you all, immigrants really aren't that bad. In fact, low wage immigrants only bring further prosperity to the country.
    MechEngineer,

Yes, we understand what McCains’s win means: “amnesty.â€
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123