Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes BigTex, you are correct. A moderator should have sent you a PM explaining why your post was pulled. Perhaps it was one of our new moderators in training, or someone that was just very busy.

I will order a moderator review of this matter so our volunteers can do the best job they can to keep these boards available to you.

No, Digger is NOT an OK source. I've recently seen Digger put out a lot of very false information and I've even seen him boast and threaten to make up stuff to put out. We once thought he was a fact checker, but of late his work has been highly fabricated at times and and in the case of this story he put out a release that should have never been sent out based on 2-3rd hand rumors.

When we detect and document a pattern of false information coming from a source like Digger, that source will no longer be welcome at ALIPAC.

This story has already damaged our movement quite a bit and everyone here needs to be fully aware of the dangers to us regarding this situation.

We will have a new and verified story of horror and invasion to report to the nation soon and nobody is going to listen or respond if we let unconfirmed and highly problematic stories like this circulate without proper diligence.

I would hope that everyone here would stand solidly with us on that.

If you will not stand with us on that, then you are sending up a billboard sign to our enemies that says "Float fake rumors and we will swallow the bait and quickly swim to our own doom with it."

America is on the verge of potential massive civil unrest and chaos. Many many lives could be lost if things are not handled correctly.

ALIPAC is your best bet for rumor control and accuracy.

Everyone with us on that?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I agree William

At one time Digger was a good source of info

Its sad that someone who could have done great good for the cause has fallen by the wayside over cheap theatrics.

This one needs to be put to bed so to speak

There is a ton of other important items that will rear their ugly heads
    in the next couple weeks.

Bigtex wrote:

The problem I am having since I DO live here in Texas only a few hours from the problems happening is that I have personally seen stories appear on TV and on TV web sites and within hours they have been removed and no one will admit to them being there. My wife and I saw a news report on a local Houston channel last week about a tremendous gun fight in Reynosa between Mexican military and drug cartels. The story was dropped and there is no mention of it anywhere. It's like it never happened. Yet when we scan Mexican new papers we find these incidents and more mentioned. The MSM is lying to us, our own government is spreading propaganda and lies. We who live on the front line have no other opptions but to take news from every souce we can find it.
    I do think the MSM is strangling stories. I have noticed that the Phoenix papers, since the 1070 issue, do not list the names of people that are arrested for crimes in many of the articles, I assume that the perps are illgals. But ,if the people arrested are black or white, they print their names and pictures. I do think that the liberal MSM has been taken over by OBL reporters that are trying to soften the issue by not reporting.

I was in Texas last month to check on my mother. The small town that she lives in is in the panhadle has been colonized by illegals. The few remaining original residents are either farmers or the elderly.

There are drugs and gang members all over the town and I suspect it is now on a trafficing route. There are only 4 law enforcement officers in the county and they are seriously outgunned and outnumbered.

My mother is in assisted living, and because the house next door to her was purchased and is now used for section 8 housing, her new neighbors are known to the police as thieves (arrested the week befoe I arrived) and drug dealers (2 tried to come into my mom's house when I was their and they were high). My sister and I packed up my mother's things and removed them from the house, my mom can't go back there.

The hospital and clinic there has turned into a jackpot baby factory - most on welfare. Could there be Zetas there? Probably, there are a lot of small semi abandoned towns in Texas that are being colonized and the original residents are being run out. It is a shame because my great grandparents are buried there and my mother's family has lived there since 1900.

In that town of 2000 they had a serial rapist - he liked older women and assaulted 5. They finally caught him about 2 weeks before I got there and he was an illegal from Honduras - never made the papers.

I agree with Betsy that it is not right to have your post removed without any notice or reason given.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Roger that W. There is a real danger nowadays in the media and internet of those who would post false stories for the sake of attention, credible or not. We have all seen our fair share of them. Regarding the validity of this story and the ability to cover it up...all I can say is that nobody can operate in a complete vacuum on a story of this magnitude, including the feds. The truth would find it's way out somehow. Who knows, maybe some honest, intrepid reporter will find his/her way through the muck and report if there IS anything to report.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes BigTex, you are correct. A moderator should have sent you a PM explaining why your post was pulled. Perhaps it was one of our new moderators in training, or someone that was just very busy.

I will order a moderator review of this matter so our volunteers can do the best job they can to keep these boards available to you.

No, Digger is NOT an OK source. I've recently seen Digger put out a lot of very false information and I've even seen him boast and threaten to make up stuff to put out. We once thought he was a fact checker, but of late his work has been highly fabricated at times and and in the case of this story he put out a release that should have never been sent out based on 2-3rd hand rumors.

When we detect and document a pattern of false information coming from a source like Digger, that source will no longer be welcome at ALIPAC.

This story has already damaged our movement quite a bit and everyone here needs to be fully aware of the dangers to us regarding this situation.

We will have a new and verified story of horror and invasion to report to the nation soon and nobody is going to listen or respond if we let unconfirmed and highly problematic stories like this circulate without proper diligence.

I would hope that everyone here would stand solidly with us on that.

If you will not stand with us on that, then you are sending up a billboard sign to our enemies that says "Float fake rumors and we will swallow the bait and quickly swim to our own doom with it."

America is on the verge of potential massive civil unrest and chaos. Many many lives could be lost if things are not handled correctly.

ALIPAC is your best bet for rumor control and accuracy.

Everyone with us on that?

W
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

i can understand ALIPAC wanting to keep a clean image , and i think it's best that you do ...

As for the dismination of flase information , there's another name for that , and it's called propganda ..

i have no doubt in my mind that people are planting fake stories all through out the web on both sides of this argument , and i have little problem with people who share the same views as we do , fabricating events etc .... you see the american people will BELEIVE anything negative that has to deal with illegal immigration because they WANT to beleive it ... i doubt it would even matter much if such tales were proven to be untrue , they would still cirulate as second hand rumors ....

The fact that very weak stories which would usually be dismissed out of hand for lack of any evidence of any sort , continue to make the rounds , is a sign of the times ..... and not necessarily a bad sign ...

Big tex said:
    I can't imagine what anyone would have to gain about fabricating a story like this.
    Before giving my answer, I want you to know that I have been working OT and have not had the time to research THIS story, so this is a general answer.

What they would have to gain by fabricating this story is taking away some of our credibility. There are enough verified stories out there of atrocities committed by illegals that I personal think we should err on the side of protecting our good name. Once and OBL discovers we have been promoting mis-information, no matter if we KNEW it was false or not, they then claim EVERYTHING we say is false. So I wholeheartedly agree that we should not promote anything until the truth has been verified. This is a war for our nation and our culture, we must not just hand the enemy ammunition to use against us.

Personally, I can see this happening, but I can also see someone planting this to make us look good so I really have no opinion at this time as to the validity of what is happening on this ranch.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    What they would have to gain by fabricating this story is taking away some of our credibility. There are enough verified stories out there of atrocities committed by illegals that I personal think we should err on the side of protecting our good name. Once and OBL discovers we have been promoting mis-information, no matter if we KNEW it was false or not, they then claim EVERYTHING we say is false. So I wholeheartedly agree that we should not promote anything until the truth has been verified.
    I agree with you Cayla99 and with William. This story has not been verified and could label ALIPAC as rumor mongers. We frequently post published "opinion" articles by author but this story is a news article that should be examined very seriously for credibility. For versions of this story to pop up loose on several of our boards is a mistake. It should be quarantined to General Discussion pending deeper investigation.

ALIPAC really doesn't have a dog in the hunt. Our focus is on candidates, not some unconfirmed story out of my state. It's my firm opinion that people from California and Pennsylvania don't have a clear understanding of how we operate down here. Frankly, some of the things which have been said, make no sense what so ever to me as a Texan.

Don't get me wrong, we have serious problems down here with the border. We have incursions, drug runners, shoot outs... What ever you can imagine, I'm sure it's gone down. However, one thing Texans don't do is get scared, stick our heads in the sand or keep quite about it, instead, we take action.

Also, I'm waiting on the Sheriff of Webb County's official statement, the person who has jurisdiction over the situation. If you doubt me, you need to do your research before you run your head.

Additionally, none of the people string this stink up have set foot in Laredo, therefore, they have not conducted a legitimate investigation. All I've heard about so far is third-party and fourth-party hearsay coming from unconfirmed sources. Reminds me of the time Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's vault.

Professional journalist should know about Absence of Malice.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    ALIPAC really doesn't have a dog in the hunt. Our focus is on candidates, not some unconfirmed story out of my state. It's my firm opinion that people from California and Pennsylvania don't have a clear understanding of how we operate down here. Frankly, some of the things which have been said, make no sense what so ever to me as a Texan.

Don't get me wrong, we have serious problems down here with the border. We have incursions, drug runners, shoot outs... What ever you can imagine, I'm sure it's gone down. However, one thing Texans don't do is get scared, stick our heads in the sand or keep quite about it, instead, we take action.

Also, I'm waiting on the Sheriff of Webb County's official statement, the person who has jurisdiction over the situation. If you doubt me, you need to do your research before you run your head.

Additionally, none of the people string this stink up have set foot in Laredo, therefore, they have not conducted a legitimate investigation. All I've heard about so far is third-party and fourth-party hearsay coming from unconfirmed sources. Reminds me of the time Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's vault.

Professional journalist should know about Absence of Malice.

Dixie
    Well said, Dixie!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have been here five years now (to those of you recently here), and I know we have always worked hard to be sure what we post is truly provable, and if it is not, then we have to back off from it, or pull a posting if it is not. We cannot look like fools, we cannot afford it. With LaRaza and the likes looking to smear groups on our side, and especially us, it would kill us to post it and then find out we were duped by a lie or "myth".

Caution is the best approach, if we jump in a post something, even if we feel there is a possibilty, it would be certain death unless there was 100% fact it was a true story. We have to uphold a reputation in face of a liberal media who would listen to left leaning ethno-centric groups, and they would most certainly wish to jump on any mistake made here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast