Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found this on the Washington Post.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbc ... 50054/1001
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Bush is going to let this go through. It was signed by him on May 25th. That was the same time he gave himself power over the entire nation when he wants. That includes corporations. He can sieze everything by himself. Am I seeing something here. Could this be map that Bush has drawn out to stop anyone from stopping him?

The Transportation Department, however, says that Mexican trucking companies are only required to meet safety criteria included in the Iraq war supplemental-spending bill signed into law by Mr. Bush on May 25, and is proceeding with its plan to allow Mexican trucks into the country.

"We're dealing with the bill that was already signed into law," said Melissa Mazzella DeLaney, a spokeswoman with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which is part of the Transportation Department. "We're certainly very committed to this program. It's one of the top priorities in the department right now."

The Transportation Department said it won't give Mexican truckers access to U.S. roads until its inspector general completes an audit of the program. The department also must wait until the conclusion of a public comment period that ends on Thursday.

The agency hopes to start the program no later than the end of the year, Ms. DeLaney said.

The new pilot program was designed to simplify a process that currently requires Mexican truckers to stop and wait for U.S. trucks to arrive and transfer cargo. The process wastes money, drives up the cost of goods, and leaves trucks loaded with cargo idling inside U.S. borders, the department says.

The new program also allows for an equal number of U.S. trucking companies to make deliveries and pickups in Mexico. Participating Mexican companies must be insured with a U.S.-licensed firm and meet all U.S. safety standards.

Companies that meet the standards will be allowed to make international pickups and deliveries. They will not be allowed to move goods from one part of the U.S. to another, haul hazardous materials or transport passengers.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Mexican Trucks

The watch dog group Public Citizen at www.citizen.org Sued the federal government April 24 2007 to stop Mexican trucks.
    They have been fighting this battle for years.The agreement between Canada,Mexico & US was signed in 2001 !

Read about it here
    www.citizen.org/pressroom/release.cfm?ID=2418
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Bush says the Supreme Court voted unanimously to allow the Mexican trucks in. Wait a minute. Since when does the Supreme Court determine legislation.

And I wanted to add that there is nothing in the Iraq spending bill about these trucks. I will say it again. It was taken out just before the President signed the Iraq War Funding Bill.

And the Safe American Roads Act of 2007 gives our government permission to allow the trucks in for a period of 3 years on a pilot program. How many peoiple can they kill in 3 year, I wonder. Even Clinton had the sense to stop these trucks.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need the Teamsters on the side of the road when the first truck comes running through. I wonder what our chances would be in finding out when that is supposed to happen? Or is happening now? Knowing Bush it is happening now.
    -- John Wayne</div>

That's what I'm wondering, too, Paige, because all the info we are getting is conflicting.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My job for Alipac is to find out when these trucks are coming through or if they are already here!
    -- John Wayne</div>

Thank you, Paige. That would be great. At least then we would know what kind of time we're up against.

I don't mean to undermine the importance of this issue, the super highway, but Aaro russo told us all this was going to happen, along with all these other issues like open borders, the CHIP which will happen THIS May, and a whole lot more. It is the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK which is behind ALL of this.

So my question is, do we keep fighting all their power and money and politics and war machines til we die? Or do we cut the head off the beast!!?

I keep BEGGING people, PLEASE! Watch freedomtofascism.com the entire movie. Once we force Congress, and Congress DOES have the power to end the Federal Reserve System, all the rest will just GO AWAY.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234