Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, it must be a sign

I just had to share this with all of you.

As you know, I recently moved from San Diego, California to Wisconsin. Well, I was driving around today, on my way to an outlet mall, when this sign caught my eye. I had to go home and get my camera and take a picture of it!

[/img]
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yep, the kind of sign we like to see!
    Good luck in your new state. I can understand why that sign made you very happy, Americangirl!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INCREDIBLE! WHAT A WELCOME, AYE!
    I'm glad you found your home, AmericanGirl! That one is from God!

PS: I like the font type on that sign!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like you landed in the right location.

Dixie

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Funny!!! They have an American Girl doll outlet there? I know some little girls who would have a fit.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am glad things are going so well for you in your new location, American Girl!

Maybe it might be a good time to buy a lottery ticket!

It`s a Calling!
    ------------------------

I'd say you are in the right place lady!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HOLIDAYS OVER FOLKS LETS GET BACK TO WORK, TIME TO CRACK DOWN!!!! HIT THEM IN THEIR HOME TOWN, LETS SAVE AMERICA!!!!
    GO GET EM ALIPACER'S/ RALLY THE TROOPS

TRAVELING BULLETIN BOARD

To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the links below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets all let congress know what real Americans Want!!

Instructions here to help you !! "MEMORIAL WEEK CRACKDOWN"
    post results at either link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65648

LETS RALLY TO "MEMORIAL WEEK OPERATION BRING IT HOME"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, we have lots of nice people to help you

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good non-racist patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)