Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Million Letters Delivered To Senate

I just heard on MSNBC that there was 1 million letters delivered to the Senate yesterday supporting this amnesty bill. I'm sorry I don't have any more info. That was all that was reported. Maybe somebody can get some feelers out to see if this is true.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

10 were from legal law-abiding, tax-paying American voters.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

April
    Fasinating, I am sure there was no mention of the millions of letters, emails, faxes and phone calls from people who are against this travesty.
    Once again MSM playing the tune we are expected to dance to!!!!

WEll lets just keep blasting the traitors, they know we are here finally, now to make them take note and listen!

MW
    I recently heard somewhere that an Latino radio show host was encouraging people to send in letters and that he would see they got to the U.S. Senate. I could be wrong, but it seems this radio station was located in California. If my memory is correct, this is no surprise because it has been said that there are over 3 million illegal immigrants in California.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I recently heard somewhere that an Latino radio show host was encouraging people to send in letters and that he would see they got to the U.S. Senate. I could be wrong, but it seems this radio station was located in California. If my memory is correct, this is no surprise because it has been said that there are over 3 million illegal immigrants in California.
    I thought that was in LA (maybe even low balling it by the looks of things). There are way more than three million here, right?

I find it hard to believe that they really have one million letters. Many of the illegals have little if any education so therefore they are unable to write. I used to work in a school that was comprised of mostly hispanic kids and many of them were illegal. The upper grade elementary kids could barely write and needed a lot of help to even get a sentence down on paper. The most a lot of the kids could do was copy words onto paper from the board and most of the time they got that wrong too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I find it hard to believe that they really have one million letters. Many of the illegals have little if any education so therefore they are unable to write. I used to work in a school that was comprised of mostly hispanic kids and many of them were illegal. The upper grade elementary kids could barely write and needed a lot of help to even get a sentence down on paper. The most a lot of the kids could do was copy words onto paper from the board and most of the time they got that wrong too.
    I agree. It must be a form letter. They either sign their name or make an 'X' on the signature line and this is counted as a letter from them.

1-million?? How many were in English??

Banned
    They have to have form letters and they don't call because they cannot speak English. Why wouldn't they be calling if they could????

How about 1 million phone calls next week???

We could tally them and post them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast