Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    How many people are there in the United States out of curiosity?

How many people voted in the last Presidential election?

I have no doubt there are a million people in america who support amnesty. Look at all the people who voted for George Bush. They probably thought they were doing the right thing.

In fact wasnt it the religious right that gave us George Bush? Look how much money that looney has cost us. Now we have the religous left bringing us 12 million new people to raise for big business. Think what that is going to cost us.

Most people want no part of either. Even friends I know who are sympathetic to the plight of illegals want no part of Amnesty.

What will it cost? No Republican will ever win again. The simple reason is they automatically get to vote. I watch O'Reilly last night interview McCain. When Bill told him that this would destroy the Republican Party he just continued to sit there with that sick grin an a slight shrug of the shoulders and wouldn't answer

Yeah McCain gives me the creeps.

I think the craziest thing about the petition is it's obvious uniqueness in world history. The is the first time that illegal members of another nation have petitioned a country that isn't theirs for redress! And...actually had that country listen to their demands over their own citizens!!! I don't really even known how to deal with that other than to illuminate its obsurdity.

It is akin to having a bunch of Americans go illegally to Lativia (beautiful country btw) and break their laws, demand public resources, demand that Latvians speak English, refuse to acknowledge Latvian culture and customs and social norms, send Latvian money out of the country, vote in Latvian elections, get free Latvian education even when Latvians have to pay for it, destroy the Latvian healthcare system, then demand that the government of Latvia change the laws in their favor so that what they have been doing is no longer legal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123