Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Excerpt from a post I made on another thread that explains the scenario:

But, if he put someone like my guy, Jeff Sessions, on the ticket...I would vote for him.
    Jeff and McCain hate each other. When the Amnesty bill was being debated McCain verbally assaulted Jeff. Jeff wouldn't take it even if McCain begged.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie

But, if he put someone like my guy, Jeff Sessions, on the ticket...I would vote for him.
    Jeff and McCain hate each other. When the Amnesty bill was being debated McCain verbally assaulted Jeff. Jeff wouldn't take it even if McCain begged.
    Let's all pray that McCain drops out due to (mental) illness and someone like Jeff Sessions steps up to the plate.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by bettsie

Let's all pray that McCain drops out due to (mental) illness and someone like Jeff Sessions steps up to the plate.
    That's what I am thinking, except Jeff jumps in as VP candidate.....Maybe McCain will be so desperate to win the election, he throws us a bone by putting Jeff on the ticket. We convince Jeff to accept it, pending our plan..... Once elected, we work vigorously to get McCain impeached. The Dems would go for it for their own self-interested reasons (Iraq, Iran etc), while the pro-enforcement senators and reps go for it, because it would put our man in the Oval Office. Then......

BAMB: Jeff Sessions president of the United States of America.

This is all wishfull thinking of the likes of science fiction. But we are desperate, and I am trying to see the best outcome out of grim times...
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BEARFLAGREPUBLIC wrote:

This is all wishfull thinking of the likes of science fiction. But we are desperate, and I am trying to see the best outcome out of grim times...
    Welcome to the club!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    He himself told a story about how, when he was a little kid, he used to pass out from temper tantrums...passed out!!!

....and I am sure he still does.......

I'm with you, Legal. That scenerio sure has a smell to it. The only hope we have is to pound the GOP and hopefully get McCain booted out of the nominee status and get Ron Paul in his place.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm with you, Legal. That scenerio sure has a smell to it.
    The theory I often repeat on here is that Rudy and others never wanted the nomination. They knew that McCain was not exciting conservatives, especially in the wake of the amnesty bill....So they dressed up Rudy, played on the emotions of 9-11, and got people excited about something. Then, Rudy purposely does not run in the strategic early primaries, loses momentum, pulls out, and gives his support and votes to McCain. Fred Thompson chipped in by denying Romney victory in South Carolinia -- McCain's good friend, who never seemed to want to be in the race. Then Huckabee stays in the race way past his welcome to deny Romney the Southern states. BAMB -- McCain is the nominee.

I think all three of those guys were working to get John nominated.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I don't know about the others, but Romney sure didn't look like he was happy to get out of the race. He looked like he was being forced out.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He looked like he was being forced out.
    It sure seemed that way, didn't it?

Yup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast