Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Only one immigration question during debate???

I was really disappointed that the folks at CNN who decided which You Tube video questions would be put to the Democratic candidates in the debate tonight chose to only include one question regarding illegal immigration. Given how much of the country is angry about this issue on both sides of the "fence"....I would have thought there would be more questions on the issue included.

Given how much of the country is angry about this issue on both sides of the "fence"....I would have thought there would be more questions on the issue included

I would have thought so, too. But maybe the producers didn't want to waste time on questions whose answers were already very predictable. Don't we already know the immigration stances of the Democratic candidiates?

"Let all those Democratic-voting document-challenged citizens in here ASAP"
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Yeah...this debate was a "softball" JOKE!!! I heard that there was going to be another "YOU TUBE" debate for the Republican candidates. I promise you that there won't be any "softball" questions being asked by snowmen or seranaders then...they will all be very pointed and sharp! You just watch!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

From my understanding the candidate staffs had a say on which questions would be asked. The Democrats know that Amercians are mad about the issue and they don't want to answer any questions which might make Americans vote differently. As long as the staffs have a say on what is going to be asked we will never know what the candidates really believe. Of course candidates are not going to tell the truth.

Re: Only one immigration question during debate???

Obviously EVERY you tube question couldn't be put to the candidates. I'm betting there WERE a LOT more questions on immigration than we were seeing or that were reported. I'd bet hard money there was censorship involved here. I'd be willing to bet La Raza had something to do with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    I was really disappointed that the folks at CNN who decided which You Tube video questions would be put to the Democratic candidates in the debate tonight chose to only include one question regarding illegal immigration. Given how much of the country is angry about this issue on both sides of the "fence"....I would have thought there would be more questions on the issue included.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Kinda business as usual. If they can ignore it - it just doesn't exist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This debate was a waste of time and money, I can not believe how many people said they like the forum, where did they come from? I hope everyone e-mails CNN and lets their feeling be known, I did it last night right after the discusting debate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---- "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED
    CALLING ALL ALIPACERS AND LOOKIE LOU'S DO YOU WANT OUR LAWS ENFORCED? PLEASE HELP! LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=74297
    Stop the "Dream Act" in-state tuition for illegals!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73960
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A NEW PROJECT!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The debate was a pile of fluff. The questions were all decided by the candidates and the DNC. There was NO WAY they could have answered ANY immigration question and not angered either the illegals or the American voters. Consequently, they took the cowards way out and did nothing.....as usual.

Any viewer who really believed the questions were a true cross section of America only had to look at those asking the questions. The whole debate was as loaded as a crooked dice game.

This, once again, shows just how stupid these people think we are, and I, for one, feel deeply insulted.....again.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

JAK
    Democrats at least the majority are for amnesty!

... I guess they don't see their own corruption... they only see it on the other side! The republican side!! I hope Americans see it where it is ... on both sides and we throw the TRAITORS out, whether dem or rep!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The democrats NEVER take on any TOUGH issues.

The demoNcrats are worthless. PERIOD.

Republicans are almost just as bad.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast