Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yeah, I seen that fiasco too. These sell out senators don't want to deal with the subject of illegal aliens. Once again, they have chosen to ignore the citizens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Watched the debate with my family and I said they probably wouldn't discuss immigration - I was right!
    Notice how Richardson includes illegals as Americans.

~~~

YouTube Debate Skips Immigration

By Eunice Moscoso | Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 03:02 PM

The unprecedented YouTube-sponsored Democratic presidential debate late Monday touched on a variety of hot topics including gay marriage, global warming and the War in Iraq.

But one of the most contested issues in Congress and across the country — illegal immigration — was hardly mentioned.

The topic came up only when Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico (pictured) and Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut were asked whether their health care plans would cover illegal immigrants. Both said yes.

“In this country, no matter who you are, whether you’re a ditch-digger, you’re a teacher, you’re a CEO, you’re a waiter, you’re a maid, every American deserves the right to the best possible quality health care,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="jean"]Watched the debate with my family and I said they probably wouldn't discuss immigration - I was right!

~~~

The unprecedented YouTube-sponsored Democratic presidential debate late Monday touched on a variety of hot topics including gay marriage, global warming and the War in Iraq.

But one of the most contested issues in Congress and across the country — illegal immigration — was hardly mentioned.

The topic came up only when Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico (pictured) and Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut were asked whether their health care plans would cover illegal immigrants. Both said yes.

“In this country, no matter who you are, whether you’re a ditch-digger, you’re a teacher, you’re a CEO, you’re a waiter, you’re a maid, every American deserves the right to the best possible quality health care,â€
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    [quote="Shapka"][quote="jean"]Watched the debate with my family and I said they probably wouldn't discuss immigration - I was right!

~~~

Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Kinda business as usual. If they can ignore it - it just doesn't exist.
    That's right. That's why the Democrats won't have a debate on Fox Cable News. They are cowards because they want the liberal media to throw out softball questions.

The Republican Debate was much better on Fox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Kinda business as usual. If they can ignore it - it just doesn't exist.
    That's right. That's why the Democrats won't have a debate on Fox Cable News. They are cowards because they want the liberal media to throw out softball questions.

The Republican Debate was much better on Fox.
    I find Fox News a bit more "fair and balanced" but you need to get news from multiple sources to get some sense out of it! Thank god for the internet!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12