Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OOOHhhhh myyyyy Gooooooddddddd - HARRY - LET IT GO!

THE BILL IS DEAD!!!!!

Anyway - this give us a few days to have a hundred thousand NEW members hitting the phones... faxes - etc...

HARRY REID!!! Go TO bed!!!!

PLEASE - EVERYONE - TALK TO EVERYONE YOU MEET TOMORROW - AND GET THEM ON HERE!!! GET THEM ON PHONES.... GET THEM WITH US!!!

This guys head is SO big... DOES HE MENTION ALL THE CALLS AGAINST THIS BILL??? THEY KNOW MANY OF US ARE UPSET AND "they could care less.... " They are not voting for the people - PERIOD.

THIS VOTE UPSET HARRY - BOOOO HOOOOOOO

KENNEDY IS BACK!!!! BOOOOO HOOOOOO

THESE GUYS ALLOWED THIS IMMIGRATION PROBLEM GROW FOR HOW MANY YEARS TED? YOU HELPED MAKE THIS PROBLEM.. now you want to shove it (this bill) down our necks.. Mr. KENNEDY - ENFORCE THE LAWS!!!!

PEOPLE WHO HILE ILLEGALS SHOULD GET 10 YEARS IN JAIL - WITH NO PROBATION.. THE COMPANIES SHOULD BE FINED 5,000.00 a day... while working with illegals... THEY NEED TO PAY HIGHER WAGES - and they can do so by taking money OFF THE TOP!!!! MILLIONS to the BOSS while people work for min wage is - GREED.

Now they will cry for a few HOURS - GOOD!

WE WON!!!!!

GET ON PHONES - GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY INVOLVED!!!

Illegal is Illegal....

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! I'VE BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR THE LAST 10 MINUTES!

Bye bye crap legislation! Off to the amnesty graveyard!

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

thats too funny...

Great! I couldn't resist copying.

HEY GUYS...HARRY IS A GRIEVING FATHER TONIGHT! HIS CHILD (AMNESTY BILL) JUST DIED!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! I'VE BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR THE LAST 10 MINUTES!

Bye bye crap legislation! Off to the amnesty graveyard!

Oh... I love these!!! I had to save them!!!!!!!! They are Great!!!!! LOL!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    HEY GUYS...HARRY IS A GRIEVING FATHER TONIGHT! HIS CHILD (AMNESTY BILL) JUST DIED!
    CMM, do you think they give bereavement leave in Congress? I would bet they do. Maybe dirty harry will take a few weeks off to make his peace.
    I'm not sure we'd get that lucky!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.