Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Oops! Illegal alien lobby comes to Cobb to campaign for Cobb officials and immigratio

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oops! Illegal alien lobby comes to Cobb to campaign for Cobb officials and immigratio

Oops! Illegal alien lobby comes to Cobb to campaign for Cobb officials and immigration enforcement – but making more noise on 287 g than some Congressmen

mdjonline.com
    D.A. King

While I am positive that it was unintentional, “Angry” Jerry Gonzalez who heads up one of Atlanta’s many illegal alien lobby corporations was in Cobb County recently campaigning for the re-election of Sheriff Warren and the members of the Board of Commissioners.

The above elected officials owe at least a hat-tip to Gonzalez and other members of a race-baiting, anti-enforcement panel - organized by and featuring the usual suspects - for confirming that Cobb County is unfriendly to illegal immigrants. Oh my!

Gonzalez went on to lament that Cobb was the first county in Georgia to take advantage of the federal 287g program.

According the the MDJ, the panelists at Thursday’s “Cobb United for Change Coalition” meeting were the Rev. Lionel Gantt of the Cobb Southern Christian Leadership Conference; Lisa Davis, CobbWorks program services manager; GALEO Executive Director Jerry Gonzalez; educator Dr. Michael Rhett; and Nation of Islam minister Charles Muhammad.

Since July 2007, thousands of Cobb inmates have been identified as illegal aliens and deported because of 287 g, thereby greatly reducing Gonzalez’s stock in trade and hampering his goal of creating potential leftist voters out of the fugitives.

Gonzalez has been howling about the 287(g) program for years. Obama is currently trying to reduce or eliminate the program by greatly reducing funding.

Note: The sound you may not hear is clear, vocal outrage at the president’s dangerous election year pandering from the some Georgia congressmen. Let me know if I am missing something.

Anyway, it is good of Gonzalez to prove that enforcement works and to take time away from his other anti-enforcement, separatist work to help out our county leadership in an election year.

source:
    http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/17843150/blog+entry-Oops-+Illegal+alien+lobby+comes+to+Cobb+to+campaign+for +Cobb+officials+and+immigration+enforcement+%E2%80 %93+but+making+more+noise+on+287+g+than+some+Congr essmen#ixzz1ovJXpBki
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On GALEO’s Jerry Gonzalez, “hate”, parasitic, smearing hucksters and the Southern Poverty Law Center
    by DA_King

March 13, 2012 02:55 PM

First, my apologies for the repetition in the headline.

It is quite difficult to type while holding my aching sides and trying to focus through the tears of laughter. But well worth the effort.

While I will make it an often visited topic and expand (a lot) soon, it is my great pleasure to write about recent news concerning Gerado E. (Jerry) Gonzalez from the hard-left, wanna-be bullies at the largely discredited Southern Poverty Law Center and their latest release of their annual fund-raising “hate map” (I am not making this up, they really publish a national map of what they say are “groups” that “hate” – they even have them divided up into categories). Not many rational people pay much attention this nonsense.

But for the illegal alien lobby, it is a large part of their tool box. “Ties to hate groups” is the constant, baseless and shrill howl made in endless hope that pro-enforcement Americans’ message of compliance with immigration and employment laws is overcome.

So let me finally type it: According to the SPLC, Jerry Gonzalez, Executive Director of the anti-enforcement Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials and well-known, far- left smear artist has ties to a designated hate group.

Even in the twisted world of separatist, ethnic hustling, this is not going to help his ability to keep State Farm, Georgia Power, Coca Cola and UGA’s Fanning Institute - and at least one Atlanta area judge (to name only a few) - on as donors, supporters and board members.

It likely won’t stop the support of Jane Fonda.

In a nutshell: Last Thursday evening, Gonzalez sat on yet another panel discussing, among other things, lamenting the fact that Cobb County government is unfriendly to illegal aliens. On that same panel, organized I am told by local accidental-entertainer Rich Pellegrino, sat a character named Charles Muhammad who is a Marietta Nation of Islam “minister.”

The MDJ covered the event HERE and I blogged it HERE yesterday.

But that was before the SPLC slime-news came out.

The SPLC has officially labeled the Marietta branch of the Nation of Islam as a …”hate group.” See the Spring 2012 “hate map” HERE (go to Georgia) . If you have only seen the usual media cover-up reporting on the SPLC, please see HERE.

New handle for Jerry? Angry Jerry-with-ties-to- a- hate- group Gonzalez. See what I mean about holding my sides?

This is not Angry Jerry-with-ties-to- a- hate- group Gonzalez’s first rodeo with hate group minister Mohammad. They both participated in a similar 2010 shindig at which they attacked Cobb Sheriff Neal Warren and Gwinnett Sheriff Butch Conway, immigration enforcement in general and the wildly successful 287 g program in particular.

Jerry in 2010: "287(g) is unreformable. 278(g) has been co-opted and abused by Cobb County Sheriff Neil Warren, Wild West Warren, which I say with disdain, not as a compliment. As well as Butch Conway in Gwinnett County," said Jerry Gonzalez, executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials. "We're talking about what could potentially happen in Arizona and we're worried and we're upset and we're angry about it. You can catch up on the entire MDJ story HERE.

The SPLC may be the most comical example and illustration of the filth that is the illegal alien lobby, irony and the effects of the un-American, huckster left smearing their own I have seen. Yet.

As I promised, we will get back to it later and often - and it will be yet another addition to the ‘Jerry Gonzalez’ chapter in my under-construction book.

A chapter that just got as new title: “The Angry Jerry-with-ties-to- a- hate- group Gonzalez” chapter.

Oh, my sides.

Read more: The Marietta Daily Journal
    Last edited by Newmexican; 03-14-2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: spacing
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Im sorry, but giving ANY creedance to the SPLC is like saying the KKK is a noteworthy organization! SPLC labeled the Border Patrol Auxiliary as a Hate group also! So go figure! People who patroled the borders and assisted law enforcement agencies....
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!