Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Apology

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Open Apology

I'm sorry If I ruffled the powers that be, It was never my intention to do so.

Like others here , I just get frustrated with fighting all the time and then some idiot gov goes endorses illegal immigration.

I have also made calls the last few days , Until I saw that story I thought we were dealing with a real repub governor

Again I apologize if I stepped out of line

Banned

Re: Open Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I'm sorry If I ruffled the powers that be, It was never my intention to do so.

Like others here , I just get frustrated with fighting all the time and then some idiot gov goes endorses illegal immigration.

I have also made calls the last few days , Until I saw that story I thought we were dealing with a real repub governor

Again I apologize if I stepped out of line
    I understand "caped crusader"... this Is a very frutrating endeavor that we all choose to partake In,but some day I truly believe that It will all pay off for us, and for the people that will eventually follow In our footsteps. NEVER GIVE UP

And I was writing my post and went to post and it was locked so here it is!

"One of these articles said it could be days or weeks before he signs!"
    And if that is true then he's waiting to see what kind of reaction it's going to get from his constituents! Utah! we'll help you as much as we can, with calls,faxes,and emails, but you have to let this "Herbert!" know that by passing SB 116 he is in fact committing a federal crime and that the cost of illegal immigration to the state of Utah is $453 million dollars a year and unemployment in Utah is higher then the national average! And that your going to ask your state "Legislative Research Commission" to investigate him and the author of this bill and any co-sponsors of this bill! You only lose a fight if you stop fighting! You are Americans not some 3rd world country that has been led by dictators! This "Herbert" wants to upset the good people of Utah let's show him why that's "real bad idea!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    And I was writing my post and went to post and it was locked so here it is!

"One of these articles said it could be days or weeks before he signs!"
    And if that is true then he's waiting to see what kind of reaction it's going to get from his constituents! Utah! we'll help you as much as we can, with calls,faxes,and emails, but you have to let this "Herbert!" know that by passing SB 116 he is in fact committing a federal crime and that the cost of illegal immigration to the state of Utah is $453 million dollars a year and unemployment in Utah is higher then the national average! And that your going to ask your state "Legislative Research Commission" to investigate him and the author of this bill and any co-sponsors of this bill! You only lose a fight if you stop fighting! You are Americans not some 3rd world country that has been led by dictators! This "Herbert" wants to upset the good people of Utah let's show him why that's "real bad idea!"
    Well said "roofer"

Utah

Just like the Journey song! Don`t stop believin` my friend! We may lose this battle. I`m in for the long run! I appreciate all you do! I dont make many posts, but I count on people like you that keep me informed.

"See what hangin' out with you guys has done to me?"
    I sound like you guys now! And that's cool by me!
    I've learned so much here it makes me wish I would've paid more attention in school! But beautiful girls were always a distraction!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Utah

Quote Originally Posted by c69101
    I dont make many posts, but I count on people like you that keep me informed.
    "Well you need to post up John Wall!" we count on you to keep us informed on "what's up in your hood!" Thanks for being here!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Well said "roofer"
    "Hey! remember the Star Trek episode where they picked up the hippies and the hippies hi-jacked the Enterprise and went to Eden?"

Captain Kirk said "No we're not taking you there!"

And the hippies all started chanting "Herbert!" Herbert!" "Herbert!"
    Sorry ADD affliction!

Utah

I belong to so many groups,It becomes overbearing! I contribute, I belong, and from time to time I post! I`m a member of OathKeepers, Life member of the VFW, Life member of GOA, Life member of the NRA! Im a member of the blue ribbon coalition, numbersusa, My local Tea-Party and I contribute to the national effort! I`m a Veteran of a Foreign War and I love the USA! What else would you have me do my friend? But, I thank you for all you do! Keep up the good work!

Justthefacts - You can borrow my Dunce Hat!

Each and everyone of us has hit that brickwall. I know I have, and it is the continued support and understanding (and sometimes kick in the butt) that has kept me going.

Justthefacts, we rely on you for your knack at getting to the facts. What may seem a waste of time to you has in fact been a real contribution to us.

Steve, don't sell yourself short. Your wit and humor is a great asset. The ability to multitask, calling and pushing us while continuing your dialogue with us keeps us going, makes it fun. I am sure you have put many of our trolls on their backside.

Your sense of understanding when we are at the breaking point and rushing in with your support is invaluable. I call you our Team Builder.

Maybe, we do need a private site, where we can take our fustrations to and kick each other in the backside.

That being said, Melt Time over, let's get back out there and show our fellow friends and allies in Utah that we have their back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast