Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Nice Proud! Wish I had written that!!!

I jumped ship earlier last month, too! I registered as "Decline To State Political Party". This way (at least in California) I can call the county and request a Republican or Democratic ballot for the primaries, which is an option that I wouldn't have as an Independent.
    Hmmm, this is good to know!
    I may need to do that as well because I want to vote in the Calif. primaries too. Thanks for the info

Bear, I am going to check out the American Independant party right away!

If they dont see the genuineness in this letter forget um.

From your liberal rhino --dont forget to keep pounding those Dems.

They will be having their convention in my town and will look forward to helping coordinate any illegal ailen protests at the DNC.
    Dems are already trying to "wall" off the protests. We need to start early and often but I would not be the right person to lead. I will help.

Lets do it.

Thanks again for writing your beautiful letter

Everyone lets have the courage to vote independant. (dont know who)
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Hey Jrhino!

Your right, Dems need our love and attention too!

I sent this letter out to every state in the union's GOP.
    I got about 10 back for wrong addresses but still got about 40 delivered.
    I also sent one to the GOP.DC.

Here is the link. Let them know how you feel!
    They need to understand why they can not collect money!!
    Just click on which ever state and they will give you and email.

http://www.gop.com/States/StateDetails.aspx?state=CA

A most wonderful letter Proud. I know how that hurt feels because I left the Republican Party two years ago, after 45 years, and registered as an Independent. I truly believe the idiot George Bush has destroyed the Republican Party. Who would have believed that just one man could be so destructive.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I loved the letter but find myself sad it had to come to all this...the truth can set you free...but the truth can hurt...I pray they read your words
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    A most wonderful letter Proud. I know how that hurt feels because I left the Republican Party two years ago, after 45 years, and registered as an Independent. I truly believe the idiot George Bush has destroyed the Republican Party. Who would have believed that just one man could be so destructive.
    Hi Pjr,

If I only thought it was just one man (even the one who is in charge) I think I could have withstood the urge to leave the party but it is a trend I see in so many other people too. Senator L. Graham, John McCain, Trent Lott, Menendez and so many more. I have been hanging in there by a thread for months now to support those like Tancredo and Sessions but I have to take a stand and finally say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I loved the letter but find myself sad it had to come to all this...the truth can set you free...but the truth can hurt...I pray they read your words
    Me too Redbadger, Me too.

By the way, even if you aren't ready to dump the party as I have done, you can still make an impact! Call, fax or email them and tell them that you are not sending another penny until they defeat this bill and assure us they will secure our borders and enforce our laws.

One thing they all understand is MONEY

ProudAmericanFamily

ProudAmericanFamily

what a great to the point letter...............

everyone is going independent...now we need a canidate..........
    I told Lou Dobbs ...he could do his brodcast from the oval office everynite....hhheeee

but we don't need to give anything to dems...they are bush's democrats.........both working for this big give away.....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12